Family Secrets: Chapter 17

I didn't understand. Ryan...Ryan Rollen? My old friend? WHAT? I couldn't understand. I couldn't focus... What...just what! I just kept staring at the paper...This has to be my Ryan. I mean who else? But he would have a sister... He never exactly told me about his family... Maybe he does have a sister... But she saw this man to...He was sent to her...WAIT is Ad-Addison me? No...I mean I moved into this house when I was 3.This could be who knows how old. I felt a presence come near me. I turned around to see what I never thought in a million years. That...person... My "friend". He just stood there like the dark figure he was. I stood still and just stared at him. His breathing was turning into the fog that went into the icy wind. "What do you want from me?" I asked trying to be tough. He walked towards me. He was holding something. I backed away and was terrified. "What do you think?" He said giving an evil grin under his darkness around his face. He grabbed my arm and tightly held it. "Now come my little girl I have business to do with you". I smacked his arm and tried to get out of is grip. He gritted his teeth and gave a growl. He tighten his grip even more send a pain through my body. "LET HER GO" I heard. I turned to the right to see Ryan in the doorway. I smiled. My hold friend threw me to the ground and back a bit. "YOU AGAIN" he shouted. "You're not doing this to her like you did to me NEVER AGAIN" he said putting his arms out. Red light came from his stomach and eyes. I crawled back seeing Ryan floating in air with black wings. What The Hell is he! He was growling a lot. My old friend back away and then stared down at me and gave me an evil grin. He very quickly tried to grab me but something shock out of Ryan's palm almost touching me. My old friend ran out the door. Ryan seemed to calm down and turned to normal. I stared at him and crawled back. He looked both ways and ran towards me. "NO" I said yelling crawling back more hitting the wall. Ryan got closer and grabbed my wrist. " I don't plan on hurting you just come with me Bella" Ryan said in a worried tone. I nodded very faintly and then he pulled me up. He carried me back to the house and then laid me on the guest bed. I didn't talk for the rest of the day...I was just scared... "What even was that".............