♡Erick♡

Dedicated to Chanel

Chanel's P.O.V

C: Hey Erick... I know you're in Cuba right now for the holidays, but I was wondering if we could hang out sometime...you know like how we used to when we were friends. Yeah, bye!

-Chanel

I waited a few minutes for a reply while I looked out the window remembering all the times I used to hang out with Erick, my best friend. I could see my brown locks falling through my shoulders, gray eyes looking back. I was skinny, but not a needle.

Erick hadn't replied by the time I was eating dinner. It honestly hurt to see that he had forgotten about me ever since he went on La Banda. I've been supporting him, felt the same things he has when he was struggling, smiling, enjoying.

Oh well, you're not worth it, I thought to myself.

Morning came in again, it was time to start a new day without Erick. All day I have been avoiding any social media to remind me of Erick. It had been around mid day when I checked my phone and it had a message from Erick.

Erick: Yeah sure! Umm...Right now I'm in NY but as soon as I go back to Florida we could hang out. Do you mind just talking for now?

-erick xx

He had replied back! My heart beat beat accelerated by the minute as I tried to type back a reply. Talking would be fine for now... Anything would be fine as long as he always remembers me.

******

"Oh my gosh mom!!!! Dad!!! Thank you for giving me a ticket! I can't believe it! I'm going to CNCO's first concert..." The ticket had a crisp feeling against my hands.

All that week before the concert I had been helping out around the house more so the ticket doesn't get taken away. Honestly, the struggle of living with a Latin family (now I am just joking around. Don't take this personally)

Finally the day of the concert came up and I felt so pumped, so eccentric. I loved that feeling, it was a feeling I only got once in a while. I took a shower, got dressed and got my hair ready. I was so impatient when it still wasn't time to go.

"Eat a bit mija, you're going to get hungry and you're going to faint. Nada mas mira si no vas a comer," my mom exaggerated. She served me some enchiladas while my dad got ready to take me to the concert. I was full by the time my dad told me he was ready to take me.

"Finally!" I said in relief.

My parents laughed at me while I got my phone and headed out the door.

"Take care mija," my mom yelled.

"Yeah I will," I said as I got in the car. My dad started it and we were off to see CNCO. It took about half an hour to get there, once we got there it was almost packed.

"Okay, pick you up at that little coffee shop when it's over okay? Just call me," my dad instructed as I got out the car.

"Yeah okay..."

Once I got there I still had to wait for half an hour, but it didn't matter since I made friends with some of the fans. The rest of the concert was great. It was so energetic and fun. I won't lie, it hurt to see Erick so happy when I was over here suffering because he probably didn't miss me. It was kind of my fault also for not telling him my exact feelings for him.

When the concert was done I headed out since I didn't have backstage passes. Just then my phone vibrated I thought it was my dad, but the screen said it was from Erick.

Erick: Hey. I saw you pretty face. I know you're still here. Meet me backstage.

He wanted me to meet him backstage? So he did see me. A smile took over my face.

Me: but I don't have backstage passes. ):

"Come one," I heard a voice say in my ear as that same person took a hold of my hand.

We went backstage where the rest of the guys were. I thought we were going to talk to them, but we went to a small lounge.

"Hey," he replied as he sat on a chair. I chose to sit nearby on a couch.

"Hi...do you need anything?" I asked as I looked at my shoes. I felt his hands take my hands. They were warm and soft.

"Yeah...look I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend in front of all of those girls, but I can't because that'll scare off all of the fans- well at least my fans," he said as he looked into my eyes."There. I couldn't hold it in any longer...I just had to tell you that I've had a crush on you for a long time. I didn't answer you sometimes because I was busy, but if I had all the time in the world I would spend every second of it with you."

I didn't wait any longer until I started crying, he had actually said that he likes me. I was in his arms in no time. That was when it finally hit me. I was now the official secret girlfriend of Erick.

Authors note: Hi!!! Hope you guys liked it and please vote and comment. Lately the views had gone down but hopefully it'll go up again (:. Please share okay bye!!! Mucho amor.

P.S. yeah I know erick doesn't speak English so please just ignore that thanks!