❅Christopher ❅

Chris : hola, Bonita. Como estas? You still down for that date today?

Christopher has been texting me nonstop about the date ever since the last two days. To be honest, it was nice of him doing all of this for me, but I just couldn't stop telling him that I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. I had anxiety, and was antisocial for most if the time.

My dad was in Alaska, don't ask me why. My mom was always away due to her job. I wasn't an only child but my brother was mostly out smoking weed and maybe dealing it. The whole reason I met Christopher was exactly because I was having an anxiety attack at the mall because I saw way too many people in a crowd coming at me, or well that's how it looked like to me. It turns out that they were just crazy girls going after chasing the CNCO boys after a meet and greet.

Me, not knowing how to handle to many girls screaming, started getting a panic attack. No one noticed, no one cared. I was to pass out but someone asked me if I was calm. I didn't answer even after that guy asking me if I was okay. That boy helped me, took me to my house and stood by my side until my mother got home.

Somehow he had gotten my number and we started talking. And now he has asked me to go out on a date. I still don't know if I would like to go out in public with the one and only Christopher Velez. After all, he is a famous singer that's part of a the biggest boy band. I couldn't handle going out in public in my own skin, much less with a famous person and with paparazzi's everywhere.

*****

"Hey sweetie. Get up. Christopher is waiting for you so get up and get ready. I'll be heading to work now " my mom said as she got her bag and a snack.

I took a quick shower and put on some jeans, a solid red shirt and a cute sweater. I put on my vans and brushed my teeth. My hands were shaking a bit, since I didn't know if Chris was still waiting patiently. My heart thumped louder as I walked closer to him.

"S-sorry I kept you waiting," I cleared my throat. Two steps, and I would have been able to be standing in front of him completely but I was a wuss. Christopher got up and gave me a big smile.

"Ready?" He asked eagerly as he unconsciously bit his lip. God, he didn't know how good looking he looked when he made that face. Which, made me shake even more.

"Yeah," I croaked as I got my phone from the kitchen counter, the house keys, and headed out with chris walking by my side.

"I forgot to tell you how beautiful you look," he told me as we got in a car and headed somewhere I didn't know.

My hands stood shaking but my lios formed a smile. It was too late to stop smiling when I noticed because Chris had also noticed. He gave me a surprised smirk. I wondered what that was all about.

"You seem nervous."

Oh how could I not feel nervous? Every time he looked at me it sent a shiver down my back. When he smiled it made me warm. Now he was taking me out and he asked me why I was nervous?

"It's just that...you're you. You know what I mean?" I asked as I fidgeted with my sweater in my hand. His eyes were still on road but I could see him shake his head from the corner of my eye.

"I feel the same way towards you. You're like a valuable vase, it could mean so much to so many people, I'm one of those people...but you're so fragile. Any wrong move could break you, but just like the vase, you look strong, standing. So powerful over so many people...while I just look at you in awe. I can't stand to see how many people look at you with envy in their eyes because you keep to yourself. You're that strong person everyone wants to be," he said while still driving.

Me be strong? I was the weakest person I knew. I couldn't even be in a crowd of people for long without having a panic attack, Christopher calls that strong? I'll obviously have to buy him a dictionary so he could choose his words out better.

We arrived at a cute little looking park over looking a hill. The trees were swaying a bit from the wind. A picnic basket sat there untouched, on top of a little picnic blanket. It was a perfect view, but something told me that the peace and quiet wouldn't last.

"It's cute," I said as I got out the car. I saw three other black expositions surrounding the park, probably body guards or security.

"Not as cute as you, but I tried. All for you. Now let's enjoy the food I made," he replied as he motioned for me to sit down. I did as instructed, Christopher opened the basket and pulled out all the snacks imaginable.

"Wow...I don't think I've ever eaten this much," I said as I over looked all the types of food. How could all this food have fit into that simple basket?

Christopher chuckled as we both began eating and talking. We talked about music and our basic interests. The wind soon came to a stop as we just lay down next to each other and looked up at the sky. Soon I started hearing the crunching of grass and leaves. I noticed it before Christopher.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I got up. Dozens of girls were coming out way. They must have found out that chris was here.

"Chris...girls. Oh no," I started panicking again as I heard the screams but soon they faded as I continued to panic.

"Hey, hey. Stay with me princess," chris said as he got my hand and started stroking it. The girls had reached us and I squeezed my eyes shut. All the screaming and fangirling was unbearable.

I took my hand out of Christopher's and ran away. The girls surrounded Chris so he couldn't get away but I heard him calling my name. My heart rate was faster than I've ever experienced, I tried to run faster but I tripped over a small hole. The grass was in my face and that's when I let all the tears fall. I was stupid for running away...I was stupid for panicking, but I just couldn't help it. People scared me, especially when they were out of control. Sooner or later I must have fallen asleep on the grass but when I woke up I was laying on my bed.

"Hey...you feeling better bonita?" Chris asked as I got up from my bed. I don't hear my brothers loud music or my mom telling at him to turn it down so I guessed Christopher and I were alone.

"Chris-I...I am so sorry. I just couldn't contain myself. It's scary and I just don't get how you can stay calm when people around you are crazy of fangirling...I mean I fangirl, but I don't see myself scaring other people. At least that's what I think," I tried to explain. Somehow all these words came stumbling out of my mouth and it was too late to take them all back.

"It's okay. I just care about you. I want you to be fine and healthy. I would want you to be my girlfriend."

"But don't you understand? I can't stand the girls screaming! I can't even go out with you out on the street without me running away! I would be useless being as girlfriend!" This big lump formed in my throat as I sat in the ground next to my bed and started crying again.

"Don't say that... I like you just the way you are," he replied. His hands got my hair out of my face but I hid my fave with my hands.

"Maybe this is why I'm always alone. Why my dad isn't here, why my mom is always at work, why my brother is always leaving me. No one cares, no one loves me. This is why I'm alone," I blubbered on.

"No...I don't know everything about you but I know that people love you. I do," Chris replied as he took my hands away from my face and started kisisng the tears off my face. "Don't feel like that."

My hands were running through his hair and he pushed me down on the floor. "I'll make you feel better," he said as he pecked my on my lips and we began our heated make out session as the sun went down.