S U R P R I S E | Z.D.J

It was the middle of the night and I was alone in my apartment bored out of my mind when all of a sudden I was craving a chamango and some corn on the cob along with Hawaiian pizza. I was about to text Zabdiel some he could bring me some but then I checked the time and it was late so instead I knocked on my best friend Daisy's door since she was living with me. (the apartment on the inside )

"Dude come with me I wasn't some food I'm so hungry," I told her.

She opened her door with some shorts and a tank top on. " I got you come on. We've been needing a girls night out. We need to do some thing since we finally graduated from college."

It was true, we haven't partied or anything and we were finally graduated as forensic psychologists at age 23. It was great since we both had our boyfriends and our careers and we were searching for jobs meanwhile we loved off of the money we saved.

Once we got into my car I drove but later Daisy and I'd had to switch seats since I started feeling dizzy.

"You good mija?" She asked.

I shut my eyes rubbing my temples hoping it would fade away and it did about a minute later. "Yeah, no worries just drive vieja."

When we finally arrived at the store to get all the food I wanted it was 1:30 am. Besides the food I was craving I got some ice cream. I also got pads.

"You on the rag? Thay might explain why you're feeling bad vieja," Daisy said.

"Oh right," I felt a buzz in the pocket of my joggers so I checked my phone and it was a message from my love Zabdiel.

Hola hermosa. I'm on my way to your place bby I love you.

-Zabdi

I smiled and Daisy gave me a slight nudge making me blush even more.

"Looks like your pandita is crashing at our place huh?" She winked at me. "Just remember mija don't be too loud next time. Luis and I couldn't sleep with your moans and stuff," she giggled.

I blushed even more turning around to cover my face but something caught my eye just as I replied to Zabdiel telling him to wait since Daisy and I were at the store.

"Dude it's the 18th?" I asked Daisy. I was mentally panicking a bit.

"Yeah porqué? " She asked me taking out cart to the cashier.

I looked at the pads inside the cart.

My period was supposed to come on the 12th.

"I'm late..." I slowly said as a lump formed in my throat.

"To what your own apartment chill," Daisy laughed as she payed for the stuff. Then she realized what I meant. "OH GIRL IS YOU FOR REAL?"

I nodded a bit. "I need a test though," I said running back to the pharmacy aisle to get a pregnancy test. I payed for it while Daisy waited for me at the entrance.

Then we headed back home and started eating away the chips I brought. Daisy tried to get me to calm down but I couldn't. What would Zabdiel say? What if he left me after he found out.

"Don't worry vieja," she told me assuring me everything was going to be great.

"No it's not girl," I cried. "He's in a boy band he already had enough girls telling him I'm not good enough for him and now he's going to have a child. His image will be ruined and he'll leave me alone." I was about to cry but I stuffed cookie in my mouth.