r.c

Oh dear lord what is this...hahha but since my mom esme_figueroa11 wanted a surprise here goes.

YOU WILL NEED HOLY WATER AND A BIBLE AFTER THIS JUST SAYING.

*********

"Richard? Where are you?" I asked wondering where my fiance was. I was absolutely pooped after a long day at work. When I entered the bedroom that I shared with Richard I was hit with a strong smell of vanilla my favorite smell. Richard was there sitting shirtless waiting for me. There were roses surrounding the bed.

"Hey mami," he winked motioning me to get closer to him. I took my heels off heading to sit on his lap.

"What's this?" I smirked rubbing his bare chest. There was hard spot that formed right after I sat on his lap. He groaned a bit.

"A little something for my baby," he managed to whisper. I smiled knowing he wanted a little rough game.

He got on top of me, my clothes still on. Slowly he started undressing me while I stood still getting eager with his touch.

"Richard stop teasing," I whined.

"This isn't even teasing baby," he replied taking off my shirt then my jeans. He got frustrated with the last button on my shirt so he ripped it instead.

"Damn Richard," I laughed.

"Call me daddy," he winked one more time heading down to my lady parts. (What even I'm crying 😂)

After teasing a bit I ddnt make one sound which got him frustrated.

"Looks like daddy needs to teach his baby girl a lesson," he said in a husky voice.

I shook my head 'no' to tease him a bit more. All of a sudden he jammed himself into making me bite my lip to keep from screaming.

"Say my name Esme!" He said thrusting into me harder.

I shook my head no wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands roamed my whole body while he kept going in and out. My hands were on his back leaving my marks. Richard left a trail of kisses all around my mouth as he still thrusted in.

"Oh sh-" I said.

"Say my name," He groaned.

"I'm going to-"

"Me too baby," he cut me off.

My insides were churning when I hit my high I screamed his name making him reach his high too. His sweaty body was laying next to me. Richard kissed the top of my head rubbing my arm.

"That was the best one so far," he spoke trying to catch his breath.

"I know, thanks for relaxing me a bit," I replied leaving a hickey on his neck.

"Round two in the shower?" He asked carrying me to the bathroom.

*****

This was the dirtiest shit I've ever written in my whole life omg. But anyways if you guys liked this give it a vote and comment. If you guys want more dirty ones request them in the dms you know. Mom forgive me but you know you want my dad esme_figueroa11 😂😂 I need the bible someone throw it at me dudde.