Love| C.V

This is a random imagine from my now unholy mind haha. You can thank halsey smut for that 😂.  Anyway here goes.

__________

"Chris!" I shouted, running up to him and warping my legs around his sweaty body.

"Hey baby," He smiled. He hugged me tighter as we clumsily went into his dressing room.

'That was a great concert," I giggled running my hands through his hair. He lay me down on the cold ground carefully. "But you know that you wanted me the whole time."

"I did," he replied kissing my jaw feverishly.

"And what are you gonna do to get that?" I said pushing him off with all my force. I got up and started putting on my shirt back on.

He tugged on my shirt whining, I smirked at him heading out to the snack bar.

"Hey Y/N where's Chris?" Erick said from the other side where his dresser was located.

"In his dresser, I just came out to get a snack," I replied heading to line where I was going to get a popsicle.

"Oh alright," Erick said closing his door.

After I got my popsicle and cooled down a bit I sat on one of the tables. A couple of the fans saw me and headed towards me asking for the boys.

"You're so pretty," One of the girls gushed.

"You are too," I shot back smiling. The girls asked for a picture so I took one with them while eating my popsicle simultaneously. I saw Chris peep his head out watching me from the corner of my eye. 

I knew that he was watching me so I teased him by shoving the whole popsicle inside my mouth right after the girls left. His eyes closed until he walked out of the room up to me.

"Don't do that," he groaned.

"Why," I laughed as I continued to suck on the popsicle. It was now deteriorating in size but I knew Christopher's wasn't.

He shoved me inside his dressing room pushing me up against the wall.

*skip the smut/ dirty things that they would do and probably already did in your dirty unholy mind*

After we walked out of the room the guys were laughing in our direction mimicking us.

"Uh Chris harder!" Richard mimicked.

"Mmm Y/N you're so good," Joel jocked.

"No no that's not the funniest part. The 'uhh omg chris I'm hitting my' and the 'oh me too baby girl'," Zabdiel laughed harder. Erick was too busy dying of laughter to say anything else.

Christopher and I turned crimson red from embarrassment. After that Chris and I just walked out of the building into the car.

____________

Furhwvdhwhshrr here ya go you dirty dirty children. Hahah hoped you like this. Vote and comment 💕💕