w h y | Z.D.J

"You ready to go babe?" Johann called from the living room. I had just finished applying dark lipstick on my lips. After that I applied lotion so I smelled like vanilla.

"Ready!" I called out as I walked down the stairs to leave with Johann. We were both going to Christopher's party to have some fun for a while.

"Let's go," Johann said looking at his phone. He didn't even acknowledge how good my make up or outfit was even though it had taken me hours to get ready.

Once we got out to the car Johann got into the drivers seat not opening the door for me.

"Bueno apúrate no?" He replied starting up the car. I gulped, opening the passenger door to get in.

"Alright Johann chill," I shot back putting on my seat belt. Johann didn't reply back, he only drove.

When we arrived to the party Johann started being friendly with me again putting on a facade. It suciedad beacsue I really liked Johann, even though he supposedly had a hard time 'expressing' his feelings. We walked in together hand in hand.

"Hey guys!" Erick shouted from the backyard. They were having a pool party but those who didn't swim were all cramped in the living room. I saw Zabdiel look up at me shyly.

"Hey," I said taking a seat next to him. Johann went off with Yoandri to talk for a while, I was now alone for the most part.

"Hi," Zabdiel replied taking a sip of his drink- which contained no alcohol. Zabdiel never drank which was pretty convenient since Johann drank a lot and Zabdiel had to drive us back home.

A couple hours later I was dozing off of sleep since Johann had left with his friends outside to the pool. A couple yells woke me up making me stand straight up as my defense mechanism. I got up to see walhalla the shouts and hollers were for.

Johann kissed another girl even after he saw me standing there.

"It was nice to be with you Alexa," Johann winked at me then continued to make out with the new girl that had arrived at the party. My heart stopped for a moment until I realized I was the laughing stock of fully drunk teenagers.

I rushed to one of the empty rooms to have a silent time to myself. My tears were threatening to spill but I swallowed them back in. I threw the pillows from bed onto the ground to let out my anger.

I'm so stupid for thinking Johann ever loved me, I thought. He's a jerk.

Someone entered the room as I hugged the pillow crying onto it.

"Whoever it is please leave," I said trying to stop crying.

"Don't cry over a jerk," I heard Zabdiel's voice say. He sat down next to me silently.

"I'm not crying over him, I'm crying because I thought he loved me. Why did he do this to me?" I asked rhetorically.

Zabdiel sighed taking another sip from his drink. "We get the love we think we deserve."

I turned to look at him with the pillow that I was holding now on the ground. He dropped the empty cup to the floor.

"What does that mean?" I asked in a whisper. He slowly leaned into me as if ready to kiss me.

"I've liked you for so long. It hurt to see you with a jerk and not be able to do anything," Zabdiel replied pulling a strand of hair over my ear. He leaned in for a kiss, his lips were soft and innocent.

I recoiled back though.

"I need time," I mumbled, now breathless. He picked me up to lay me down on the bed carefully.

"I'll give you all the time you need," he whispered covering me up with the bed sheets.

"Zabdiel I don't know whose bed this is," I protested.

"It's my bed," he chuckled. "Sleep, it's late now. Don't worry I'll make sure no one enters this room."

I slowly dozed off to sleep after Zabdiel sat down on the side of the bed guarding me if anyone came in.

******

Hi kids (: hope you liked this update today haha and let me just say I'm proud of myself because I found the song I was searching since yesterday 😂 I knew it had to do something with Halsey and I found it today yaaay it's a new song by her called Closer.

Anyways the quote I used in this was by the book called 'The Perks of being a Wallflower'.

"We get the love we think we deserve"

I do not own that quote I just used it for entertainment purposes. Anyways byeee goodnight 💙