☪Joel ☪

Dedicated to @wierdoforlifeXD

Stephanie's P.O.V

The light's were beautiful, the air smelling of Christmas and the buzz of happiness was noticeable here in times square. I looked at the huge standing Christmas tree in awe.

"It's amazing huh?" A asked Joel as he grabbed me by the waist, his head standing lightly on my shoulder. His body heat warmed me up a bit as it was probably forty or fifty degrees.

"Yeah," I replied on awe. I've never been in New York so all this beauty was new to me. I originally was supposed to spend Christmas with my family in California, but Joel asked to bring me here and surprisingly, my parents let me.

It has been almost two years ever since CNCO has been grouped together and now they were spending their Christmas here again. Joel and I have been dating for about a year and half, but it feels like we are meant to last a life time.

"You look at the lights in awe just like I look at you. You do notice that?" He asked teasingly.

"Yeah. It's all just so beautiful... I wish I could spend more time here. With you," I pouted. Unfortunately, Joel and I could only spend a few more days together, because I needed to return to California.

"You are the most beautiful thing here princess. Only you," he said as he turned me around so I could face him. One hand was holding my back lightly, while the other held my face and tilted it lightly so he could kiss me.

"I love you," he said once we were done. Crowds were starting to form once the people realized who Joel was. Who I was kissing. People were talking pictures and calling for autographs.

A group of three teenagers around my age came towards Joel and asked him for his autograph. One hand was still in my back as if protecting me. The whole time I noticed the girls slipping me dirty looks and giving fake smiles at me.

"Well I think my princess and I have to go," Joel said as he noticed me shifting uncomfortably on my feet.

The people parted their way as we walked to our reserved hotel.

"Are you okay princess?" Joel asked.

I nodded slowly not trying to be a weak person. Honestly I didn't want to stress out Joel by complaining and all that.

"You can tell me baby. Do your legs hurt? Is it your heels?" He asked worriedly. I smiled at him and his kind caring heart. He was honestly the best boyfriend I could ever imagine.

My feet did kind of ache, but I didn't want to give in. Joel must have noticed as I felt his string arms instantly grab me from behind and carried my all the way to our room bridal-style.

I giggled as I begged him to out me down. "Please Joel!"

He nuzzled my neck, but my hair was in the way. It kind of tickled as I laughed even more.

"Tonight I'm making you mine," he said as he kissed my cheek lightly.

******

"Morning my niña bonita," Joel nudges my neck with his nose. It's wierd to say, but his nose was cute.

"Nooo...." I groaned. My back ached more and I felt the softness of the sheets on my skin.

"Yes. Tonight is going to be New Year's Eve! We need to get ready. Asi que levantate baby," he said as he lightly tugged on me. His face was in a cute pout that I absolutely couldn't resist.

"Alright I'm up!! I'm up!" I said as I laughed. Joel patted my head trying to get it in order, but it ended being more messed up.

"Want breakfast?" I asked as I grabbed my t-shirt and joggers.

"I don't want to make my princesses cook today so let's go out so I can show you off," he replied as he picked me up again and put my shoes on.

"I love you " I said as a thanks.

We walked to the nearest fast food restaurant and ate. Soon we started walking around until it was 4 in the afternoon. We came back to our hotel and got ready then we headed to times square.

******

"10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" everyone shouted, but soon the sound shut down as Joel gave me the sweetest, longest, New Years Kiss.

"I love you," he turned as we both saw the ball drop and everyone happy.

Hey! How did you guys like this one? I'll take requests ok? Please Vote and Comment. Bye, loves!!!