D I S N E Y / J.P

Dedicated to fifthharmonybby YOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT OML SORRY . AND AS YALL KNOW REQUESTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL I FINISH THE REST FROM MY INBOX. IF I OPEN REQUESTS AGAIN ND I DIDN'T MAKE YOU YOUR IMAGINE JUST DM ME AGAIN WHEN I OPEN THE REQUESTS. :)))

Disney, the happiest place on Earth

Joel and I have been dating for a while now and we were about to go one full year of being together.
It was tough being his girlfriend since a lot of girls are
"Aventadas". Luckily Joel is a nice guy and well he's very honest with me. I could have broken up with him so many time but I didn't because I feel like this is love...is it?

He makes me so happy
He makes me sad
Cry
Smile
Blush
Ugh this feeling is so indescribable but it feels like so many describe le feelings.

Joel picked me up it was a bit windy already and he had barely gotten his drivers license. My parents agreed to let me spend a whole weekend with him for our anniversary and trusted us to be mature and not do anything inappropriate.

"Hey babe," he replied greeting me by opening my door and giving me his best smile. Once he closed the door for me and got in the car I gave him a quick kiss before he started driving.

"I'm a bit sick though," he said after he kissed me.

I told him it didn't matter, I would kiss him no matter what. I'm not going to stay away from him, he's to adorable for that. He's my
Potato.

It was a 9 hour drive to get to Disney land. We stopped at a fast food place to get Hawaiian pizza, drinks, chips, and cookies. We talked a bit and eventually as we were almost there we started getting in an argument. We were planning to be there for Saturday and Sunday but I barely had the guts to tell him I could only stay for Saturday.

"Damn it Alondra why! You know we don't spend a lot of time together and I'm going on tour again! I wanted to spend time with you for the last time I'm leaving this Monday!" He yelled at me.

Wait...hold up...he's leaving on Monday? He never said a word about that. It was my turn to get mad.

"What do you mean you're leaving on Monday? I thought we were spending spring break together..." I didn't know if I should have gotten mad or sad but it was a bit of both. "Why didn't you tell me?" I kind of shrieked.

He kept quiet until we got to Disney Land.

"We're here," he said unenthusiastic.
I sighed not as happy as I was before.

"Oh come on Alondra don't do this," Joel begged.

"Do what?" I asked. "You didn't tell me you were leaving again for a tour."

"I'm sorry I didn't...but please don't be in a bad mood. I don't want this ruining our anniversary," Joel turned to face me, he held my face in his hands.

I held in my breath. "Yeah sure." Then I got out the car and went to the back of the line to get in.

Minute later Joel caught up to me carrying my small purse and his sunglasses. We got in and spend the day playing and going on the rides although the first few hours it seemed kind of tense and awkward after our small argument.

We spent a wile hour in the rides while we pretended that paparazzi's and fans weren't crowding around us taking pictures. They aint slick.

"Baby don't say mad at me," Joel played with my hair as we were still standing in line.

"I'm not mad," I mumbled staring down at my feet.

"You sur" Joel was now playing with my earlobe which he knew I found irresistible.

"Yes," I giggled.

********

It was now night time and we forgot to reserve a small room to sleep for a couple hours before we headed back. So we slept in Joel's car.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about the tour. I just wanted to spend time with you normally because I know you'll be there when I get back right?" Joel asked me as he was snuggling next to me.

"Of course my Potato," I smiled snuggling into his neck smelling the faint smell of shampoo and cologne.

Hiiiii!!! whale I think I have two requests or something. And the picture up there is my ask.fm account so you can follow me and ask me questions there and ask for a requests there since my wattpad pm is stupid. Just request there and ask me any type of question I'll answer to all 😊💙 see you later CNCOWNERS.