O O p S》E.B.C

Dedicated to @reina_styles

Here is what you requested my love💕. Hope you all enjoy.

*******

"It can't be," I exclaimed to my friend.

"Tests don't lie girl," My friend replied tossing the pregnancy box to me. I was legitimately scared of what was going to happen if Erick didn't care for the baby.

{Flash back}

"Mmm baby," Erick moaned as I had my lips onto his growing dick. He pushed my head down lower making me choke. After a while he still his climax but I was still horny.

"Please Erick," I whimpered putting his hands on my bum. Erick gripped them turning on the bed, he was on top of me now nibbling my collar bone. He started sucking on my sweet spot making me moan out his name.

"Say it louder," he whispered in my ear.

"No," I teased putting his hands onto my breasts. He cupped each of them taking off my bra, I felt the tips get harder. Erick put his lips on them as I grabbed fistfulls of his hair. "Fuck Erick."

He slammed into me causing me to groan more.

"The condom?" I asked not really caring. I only wanted Erick to please me since he started teasing first.

"Don't need it," he winked. "My pull-out game is strong."

Or so he thought.

{End of Flash back }

"I'm going to have the baby anyways. I don't care if I'm 17 I'm going to have my baby," I declared wiping my eyes with tissue paper.

"That's my best friend," Jenny replied giving me a hug. "And no matter what happens I'll always be here to support you."

I smiled happy to know that at least one person will help me with the pregnancy.

"Now I need to tell Erick," I sighed taking out my phone from the back pocket of my jeans. "But what do I say?"

She crossed her arms. "Obvio, just say to get his bony little ass over here or else I'll beat him up."

I laughed for a moment. "Alright I did it."

R: Erick please get here as soon as possible...please

*sent 1:42 pm*

"I hope he reads it and comes over soon I'm so ready to beat some ass," Jenny replied excitedly clapping her hands.

"Calm down Jenny," I laughed.

"What?" She shrugged. "Just like yall were sexual aroused I'm violently aroused. Like seriously I haven't fought a girl in a while."

"Erick's not a girl though," I giggled.

"Psh by the way he fights he is a girl to me," Jenny declared corsisng her arms smiling at me. I doubled over in laughter. My smile fell after ten seconds.

"Wait how will I tell my parents?" I began to shake since it was cleat my parents would kick me to the curb. Typical for Latino parents. I mean I don't know about to her parents but mine would dis-own me if they found out I was going to be a teen-mom.

"We'll take care of that later," Jenny replied. "If Erick agrees to take care of the baby then you could move in with Erick if you're parents kick you out."

"What if Erick leaves me too?" I asked nervously.

"Helloooo? What am I, a potato? You can come over duh, my parents wouldn't care as long as you don't make much noise and pay like a bit of rent," she replied rolling her yes playfully.

"Thank you so much," I sighed in relief.

The door bell rang, my parents were out so Jenny and I went to open tthe door.

Erick pulled me into his arms hugging me.

"Hey princess what's up?" He asked.

Jenny stood on the side watching casually trying not to intervene pur conversation.

"I umm...Erick take a seat instead," I replied moving over to the other sofa but Erick pulled me onto his lap.

"What is it," he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Erick..." I began.

Jenny cleared her throat over dramatically. "Psst just tell him."

"Tell me what?" Erick's face fell.

"Well...remember that night...umm the night we had," I stopped talking as my face turned red remembering the night Erick and I created the product that was now inside me.

"You go girl," Jenny cheered from the side clapping her hands. Erick turned to glare st her for a while.

"Why is she here? And why does she look like a cheerleader clapping for you?" He asked taking my hands onto his.

"Listen Erick I'm pregnant," I finally said out loud. Jenny final stopped throwing her hands into the air cheering for me. She was now smiling at me nodding her head.

While Erick was in shock which made me upset. Did he not want our child?

A random tear went down my eyeball. "Erick?"

He was stone still. His eyes showed a glistening light.

"I'm going to be a father?" Erick asked. His eyes were now turning red.

I nodded my head yes.

He kissed me now both of us crying while Jenny began cheering.

"Yay yay you're going to be parents," she cheer whispered, she even made her own routine/choreography.

Both of us turned to Jenny to laugh with her because of her funny cheer.

"We're going to do this together," he held my hand.

*******

Ahhh ok so I'm back again hehe. Vote and comnent on this imagine if you liked it♡.

Feel free to request any imagine in the pm or comment section.

Goodnight for now my sweet loves💕