Zabdiel

late update guys (: whoever is awake make sure to vote or you I will haunt you in your dreams just kidding haha I love you guys, thank you so much for so many reads and votes. I hope this imagine will make your day/night ❤

--

I logged put of my instagram ready for the hate comments to start rolling in. Ever since I started hanging out with Zabdiel everything seemed to crash and fall apart, I didn't want to be mean and ward Zabdiel off so I stuck with him.

The haters seemed to hate me even more by the day, they would go onto my pictures and comnent rude things, I made my account private but my manager told me to put it back to normal. Being famous was tough, especially because you couldn't hang out with anyone or the rumors would start. It kind of sucked, but then there were the people who supported you and then you feel happy somehow. That's how I am.

The anxiety ate me up as I filmed another youtube video about the "100 chicken nugget challenge." Once I was done filming that I put the editing aside and logged into my instagram to see what happened while I was gone.

[31,947 likes
9,426 comments]

Some of the comments that stood out to me were the ones that told me I was using Zabdiel for fame and that the reason I only had a lot of subscribers was because he had shouted me out. I laughed a bit at them until I started sniffling.

"Oh no, no no no I'm not going to cry beacsue of them," I told myself as I logged out of my instagram once again. I put the remaining nuggets away and cleaned myself up.

"Don't you give up na na na I won't give up na na na Let me love you," I heard Zabdiel sing. I turned around and saw Zabdiel by my door.

"What the f-" I began. "You scared me." I laughed as I walked to give him a hug. He hugged me back tighter and kissed the top of my head.

"Let me love you," he repeated.

"Zabdiel we know that last time you sang that song it got stuck inside my brain for days," I giggled running to sit on my bed. He followed and sat on the side of my bed.

"I remember," he chuckled playing with my hair. "But I really mean it you know."

"Yeah I know. 'Never let the rude comments get to you'," I repeated what Zabdiel had told me oh so many times.

"Well yeah obviously but the other part," he replied continuing to play with my hair. He started braiding it, yeah he had spent so much time with me I taught him how to braid my hair so I wouldn't have to since my arms got tired.

"What other part?" I questioned although I knew where this was going. I did feel the same for him, but the hate...I don't think I would be able to handle it.

"Let me love you," he whispered close to my lips. I held my breath back as he got closer. He nuzzled his nose onto my cheek.

"Zabdiel..."

"Ignore what the people say...they have to know about us," He stated grinning.

"To not get hate comments about this would be impossible," I sighed in defeat as Zabdiel was still centimeters away from my face. "I would have to leave social media and I love making youtube videos."

"I'm sorry," His face fell in sadness and I felt the dirty guilt.

"Hey don't be," I said trying to lighten the mood. "I'm the only stupid one here enough to say no to you," I giggled.

He cupped my face once again only this time he went for the kiss and I didn't refuse either. "Can we make this a secret until we're both ready to reveal it to the crowd?"

"I don't know but it wouldn't hurt to try."

***

Vsjejehd dude tomorrow we're going back to school shopping and I'm ready to cry because the stressing school year is about to come in like 5 days 😭. Sigh

I hope you enjoyed this and if you did go ahead and click that star thingy and comment (: if you didn't like this simply say you didn't in the comments and tell me what I should do to make my writing better. I'm open to some comstructive criticism ❤

Night