erick

Idek I wanted to write and there were some scraps of ideas here and there in my brain.

----

"Erick wake up oh my gosh you take so long. We're going to be late for the uni," Jaylah tugged at my arms.

I groaned not wanting to wake up. The blinds were all open, the light streaking in. "Jaylah can you not?"

She pouted until she got off the bed and headed towards the door. "Fine, I'm going to go to school but I want the house clean and all."

"You ask too much from a man!" Erick laughed.

"Don't make me go back in there and give you a lesson-"

"-about feminism and sexism yada, yada yada," I knew the drill. I knew equality was important but Jaylah take things so seriously. Oh the perks of dating a smart ass girl, I thought.

I got up to make lunch so when Jaylah came back she wouldn't scold me. She helped me become a better person and I helped her be more free and laid back. Who knew opposites attracted. I began wiping the kitchen with disenfectant and threw away the left over food from yesterday. Then, I headed back to our room that we shared and made the bed and picked up the dirty clothes. After that I started making ceviche for her just before she came. Her classes weren't that long and she was bound to come soon.

"I'm back!" She shouted just when she entered the dorm. "You know it smells like ceviche."

"That's because I made some," I smiled as I popped out of the closet to give her a little scare and I did.

"Erick! You rude ass son of a bird!" She yelled as she dropped her book bag onto the wooden floor. I chuckled as I picked her bag up and led her into the kitchen. I out her bag on top of the counter then I took the meal into our table.

"How was school?" I ands ked although I knew the answer.

"Boring," Jaylah replied as she ate all the shrimp she had first.

"You're hungry huh?"

She nodded looking up at me. I winked back.

"Dessert?" He asked.

---

Man my daydream was totally better than this crappy short one shot but idk how to put it into words.