❅Chris❅

Hey guys (:

New imagine please vote and comment if you liked this one

***

❝So tell me do you love someone?❞
-Grouplove

**

"Alright guys are you ready?" The dance and video director said towards my dance colleagues and I. We all nodded and headed toward out spots. "Hold on, the boys are barely coming out of their dressing rooms."

I was currently on set ready to shoot a music video with the group CNCO and their most recent single. After two minutes of chatting with my friends the guys came out smiling.

'Hey," they a greeted us. We responded back but we're quickly shut down by the directors starting to film.

"Remember girls you own this," Our teacher told us. Us, models/ dancers nodded as the music started and the boys were singing along and moving. The boys had already done what first part of the music video so now we were shooting the last parts. Once we were done with the middle part we came down to the last part where the guys sold start dancing with us on top of the tree house.

"Jenni you go with Chris," the director checked off.

"Dana with Joel..." the director kept checking us off one by one but I had already tuned them out. I was completely pooped and extremely dehydrated.

"Come on we're supposed to go on top first aren't we?" Chris winked as he got a hold of my hand and led me up to the tree house. The camera started recording everything from every angle possible to get the good scenes. Then came the part I had rehearsed by myself the past week. Chris and I were supposed to kiss to close off the music video.

Obviously, the guys being as childish and all they started snickering and woo-ing. I blushed but no one noticed since I was supposed to do that either way in the music video. The last verse was coming and Chris was supposed to lean in first before me.

Just as he was leaning in there was a fly around the corner of my peripheral vision and I tipped my head smacking mine against Christopher's.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized as I rubbed the spot where I hit Chris. He smiled up at me.

"It's okay linda," He replied.

"Shot two! No time to stop and chatter we need to finish this today!" The director said irritated now, the whole day we've been working our butts off.

We began the scene again and head leaned again only this time he held my hand.

"That's not part of the video," I mumbled quietly looking at him for an explanation.

"I'm making it part of the video tons pice it up," he smirked pulling me closer. "Tell me do you love someone?' He asked.

"Yeah," I replied as he out his lips on mine. The directos shouted 'cut' but I didn't hear them until a couple seconds later. He still had his lips on mine even after the director told us to stop.

"Alright kids we are done," The producers chuckled. I gasped for air as I'd got off stage to get after water bottle.

"I know it's me you love you don't need to hide it," Chris beamed pulling me closer again.

***

This was short af 😂 well how are you guys today? My Saturday was kinda of okay except I'm going to the store where I told yall from the cnco facts that there was a guy ;) but yeah wish me luck and courage to go up and talk to him ✌❤ thanks people for reading this