E.B.C 》

"Why are you doing this Erick?" I shouted tears slipping off of my cheek. He closed his eyes frustrated trying to fight back the anger with tears.

"I. Don't. Want. You. Anymore!" He shouted once again. Erick turned around not facing me, I knew he was lying...my instinct was always correct.

"Why are you doing this?" I cried.

"I have to go," he replied leaving the apartment. Permanently.

*****

The door bell rang. I ran to go get it hoping it was Erick, ever since the day he left he hadn't come back at all.

There wasn't anyone at the door except for a small not on the ground. I bent down to pick it up and enter back the apartment.

It wasn't you fault. He has other girls...you're not the only one. He played with me too.

Was this some type of joke? Erick couldn't have cheated on me, he said he loved me plenty of times. The doorbell rang once again only this time I just ignored it.

Once

Twice

Thrice

"What do you want!" I yelled at the door although I knew there was someone there behind it.

"It's me," Erick spoke.

"Yeah whatever," I said walking away from the door. He was still on the other side of the door, I could hear his steps.

"I want you back princess."

"Haha no Erick. You know what? Go to the store and get some water for those little thirsty putitas of yours," I yelled through the door. I knew that hit s nervous but in that moment I didn't give a crap.

"Look I'm sorry," Erick replied.

"Sorry, hahah," I mimicked.

I heard him knock on the door this time. "It wasn't me, she was chasing after me."

This time I opened the door letting Erick enter my apartment. He stood still staring at me as I stared back.

"The old 'she was after me' line," I replied. "It's getting old."

"I love you please understand that," he begged getting close to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure. If you love someone you don't hurt them," I said backing away from Erick. He walked towards me again moving everytime I moved farther away.

"Let me prove it to you," he replied cupping my face with his hands.

"No," I whispered, I was longing his lips to be on mine but I couldn't give in.

He tried to kiss me but I got out of his grip. Erick sighed running his hand through his hair. Then he left not saying anything else to me.

For five straight days he came by my apartment bringing me stuff such as gifts and food. On the sixth day I felt bad for Erick wasting his time so instead I stopped him.

"Erick stop," I said.

He looked at me.

"Don't bring me gifts that doesn't fix the fact that you had all your hoes," I replied.

"Had. I had them but when I lost you they didn't matter. None of them made me happier as much as you did," Erick said.

I rolled my eyes again only this time Erick pulled me I'm for a hug. I missed his body into mine and I gave in hugging him back.

"I love you don't forget that," he said.

*****

So another imagine up (: this was requested by one of my friends so I hope you enjoyed this liz.

Vote and comment? I have a new fanfic hahah it's called letters plz check it out.