~Mrs.Pimentel~ J.P

My breath started to turn into gasps as I was taking a stroll around the park. I was eating a sandwich when I realized what the sandwich was made up of I had already begun to have an alergic reaction. My vision became blurry and them it blacked out as I fell into the ground.

********Joel's P.O.V*********

Yoandri and I were taking a break from playing video games and decided to walk around the local park. I walked a bit faster so I saw the girl on the ground first. It looked like she was passed out and a new sudden instinct came to mind.

I quickly dropped to the ground and started doing CPR on her. I saw that her face was swollen and Yoyo rushed to call an ambulance. The last thing to do was mouth to mouth, I didn't even flinch as out lips touched. The ambulance came short after and took her to the hospital.

"Yoyo go home and tell them I won't be back until later I'm going with them," I shouted as I tried to get in the ambulance.

"Excuse me we can only accept family members or close acquaintances into the ambulance," An EMT said.

"I'm her boyfriend," I said without stuttering. The EMT nodded, closed the door and we headed out the hospital. In no time the mystery girls family members came one by one in such a worry.

I sat there in the corner not trying to catch attention, hopefully the girl didn't already have a boyfriend. It turned out it did and I tried to leave the hospital without looking suspicious, but when her boyfriend asked who I was she pointed at me and said that I was the one who said I was her boyfriend.

The rest of her family members looked at me with questioned faces, but the other guy seemed so furious. "Who do you think you are huh?"

"I was just trying to help," I said as I put my hands to my side. " I didn't mean no harm...I was just trying to make sure she got better. Who are you?" I asked even though I already knew that he was the girls boyfriend.

"I'm Alek. Who are you?" He asked as he gave me a cold glare. I was about to respond but Alek took a swing at me and I blocked it. I got him in a head lock and told him not to mess with me. Security guards came and took us out.

We were out at the parking lot and Alek still wanted to go at it. "Chill man, I was just trying to get her safe jeez. Don't dare touch me again or I'll demand you," I yelled.

"Oh yeah? Who do you think you are huh? Besides a wannabe boyfriend for my girl! Emphasis on the MY because she's mine ok? Iris is mine!" He shouted back.

So that was her name, Iris. It was so beautiful that I smiled. Apparently that was the wrong choice because he still wanted to argue. "Why are you smiling? Huh? You're not even her boyfriend so I would shut that smile off."

"Don't worry I'm Joel Pimentel I could get any girl I want," I said as I walked away calling Yoyo to pick me up. Truth is, I could get any girl I wanted (not to brag) but Iris was the one I want.

"What happened to the girl?" Yoyo asked as he kept driving.

"Her name is Iris, she had an allergic reaction to I don't know what, but I told the EMT'S I was her boyfriend so I could know what's going on with her, but then her actual boyfriend came and we started to fight a bit, so we were taken out. Man, Yoyo, esa la quiero para mi...she's so beautiful and her checks are so soft as I brushed them...I just love the way she is, even if I don't know her completely."

Yoyo have me a smile as he wiggled his eyebrows at me, his eyes weren't on the road. "Woah Yoyo! I don't wanna die in a car crash! Keep your eyes on the road," I laughed.

"Sorry," he replied as he turned to face the road. "Anyways do you want me to help you?"

"Nah I'll figure out by myself, but I'll get the girl. I promise you. And I'll make her Mrs.Pimentel," I winked.

Hey guys! This was short and idk if it was crappy but anyways just a short update before I go to school. Make sure to vote and comment please! Bye :) this was for iris_grier so here you go darling :) (maybe I'll make a part two for this since it was short)