Chapter 3

Tori's P.o.v

I entered the office and saw only three people. Takashi, Ryo and Hikaru. "Ah! Finally Tori" Takashi said upon seeing me. "Wasn't I supposed to meet some bladers?" I asked

"Yes, their in one of our lounges I think, you should go meet them there" he said. I nodded and was about to leave. "Hey Tori, nice to see you again" Ryo said. "You too Ryo" I said looking in his direction. "Call me the immortal phoe-" Ryo started but was stopped by Hikaru. I shot her small smile and left.

When I entered the room, I saw a big guy and a cute orange haired kid battling in one of the stadiums, a red head and a familiar silver haired teen battling in the other stadium, a brown haired girl working on a laptop with a green haired kid sitting next to her and a green haired teen sleeping on the couch.

"Hey birdbrain!" I shouted on impulse, making everyone, including the teen that just woke up, to stare at me. Tsubassa caught his bey and walked towards me. "Really Tori, you had to shout?" He asked. I didn't answer but hugged him instead. He hugged back making me flinch a bit. Tsubassa immediately let go of me. "You okay?" He asked worried. "Yeah, just a small wound" I said rubbing my arm.

He didn't question farther, mainly because the others had come to see who I was, I guess. "Um...hi?" I said to the unsure. "Hey there I'm Yu. Nice to meet ya! Are you Tori?" The cute orange head asked me. "Yup, nice to meet you guys" I looked at them "Let's see, I'm guessing you are Gingka" I pointed at the red head who looked like Ryo. He nodded. Soon I was able to guess everyone.

"How did you know who we all were Tori?" Kenta asked. "Because I just do" I answered smiling. Tsubassa just shook his head. "Hey Tori, could you battle me?" Gingka asked, and soon I was asked similar questions from almost everyone. Everyone looked at Kyoya who remained quiet, "I can wait to battle you later" He said after a few second and walked back to the couch. Everyone seemed shocked, guess he usually isn't like that.

"Hey could I see your bey, Tori?" Madoka asked. "Sorry guys but I gave my bey to the repair center, since I just came back from a mission and all that" I said and they seemed kinda disappointed, "You guys were battling before I came right? Could I see you guys battling?" I asked.

"Sure, come on Tsubassa, I was about to beat you" Gingka said and went to battle with Tsubassa, Yu and Benkei also went back to their battle.

I went and sat next to Kyoya, it was the best place to see both battles. I kept glancing at the teen who had his eyes closed and his arms crossed over his chest. He seemed to be sleeping, but his breathing pattern told me he was awake.

"How's your arm?" Kyoya suddenly asked. "Uh...huh, wait what, how?" I asked surprised. Then I remembered, "Oh, wait you were there when I was walking/limping to my room" I then said.

"Yeah, you have a bed memory" He said. Jerk. "Well I was kinda in pain and all that" I shot back at him. "Sorry" he mumbled. "So how is it?" He asked again. "It's okay... I guess it hurts a bit though" I answered. Kyoya nodded and closed his eyes again.

Kyoya's P.o.v

Why the hell did I even ask that? It just seemed right to ask how she was, since I'm the only one here, who probably knows about Tori's wound.

I was trying to get a nap, again. I then heard Tori sigh beside me. I opened one eye and looked at her. She was leaning against the back of the couch and was looking at the roof.

"You okay?" I asked, again, grrr, why the hell would I even care. It was annoying as hell but I couldn't help it.

"Yeah, just tired" she said still looking up and then looked at me. "You know I should be asking if you are okay?" She then said. "Why?". "Well maybe because you seem like a guy who wouldn't actually ask questions like that, if you get what I mean" She said, looking back at the battles once more.

"You mean, I seem like a guy who wouldn't care that much about anything?" I asked, she wasn't far off point either, not many things mattered to me besides beyblade. It surprised me and annoyed me at the same time to why I should care about if Tori was okay.

"Mhm" she looked at me once more before returning her attention to Gingka and Tsubassa's battle. I went back to my usual position.

After sometime, I felt a light weight against my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Tori leaning against my shoulder asleep. She looked cute, I immediately shook my head to clear that thought. . I felt a slight ticklish feeling on my shoulder, where her head was resting.

I was thinking about waking her, but she looked super tired. What's the harm I letting her sleep on my shoulder anyways?

I closed my eyes once again and did my best to ignore her. I was succeeding pretty well until....

Until What?

Will Benkei or maybe one of the other members spot that Tori is sleeping on Kyoya's shoulder? Or will Ryo, Takashi or Hikaru walk in? Who knows it might be something totally different or it might be just what you guys are thinking right now. Tell me what you guys think might happen next k?

Hope you liked this, if you did please don't forget to vote and share and tell me what you thought about it in the comments ^^ , bye guys, I'll update again of Friday or Thursday

Kitty-Chan

P.s- even if you are a girl or a guy, I still will call you guys instead of girl's cause that's what I'm used to, even though I'm a girl, k. Some people were telling me about that ^.^