Chapter 10

Tori's P.o.v

As soon as I was out of the lounge, I ran to my room, closed my door, jumped into my bed and hugged my pillow. What the hell did I do?! What if he hates me or something now. I don't know if he even liked me. I sighed, what's done is done; I just have to go through the results of my choices now

After some time of thinking of what the results could be, I felt my eyelids grow heavy...

Kyoya had his arms around my waist. I was struggling to get out of his grip. "Aww... come on Tori. Don't go" he whined. 'Wait he whined!?' Weird. Either way it was cute. I leaned back into his chest. "Why can't I leave, Kyo-Kun?" I asked, looking at him. "I like having close to me" He nuzzled my neck. I giggled. "Kyo-Kun..."

"Hey Tori, I want to tell you something" He said while looking into my eyes. Then he kissed the tip of my nose. "What is it?" I smiled back at him blushing. "Tori wake up!"

I stared blankly at him, surprised by what he said. Then everything started to get blurry. I shut my eyes but kept hearing the word 'Tori wake up'.

My eyes shot open. "Kyoya?" was the first thing that escaped my mouth. Then I noticed that Jay was giving me a weird look and so was Jason, who had his hand on my shoulders. I guess he was shaking me awake.

"Kyoya? As in the green haired guy? Were you having a dream about him?" Jay asked. "Hehe" I nervously scratched the back of my neck. Then shook my head. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked while looking at the twins.

"We came here to wake you up. Its dinner time. You missed lunch?" Jay said standing up, and then he walked out of the room. "He's in a bad mood" I commented.

"Yeah, don't worry about him" Jason said standing up. "You know I can't, you two both are part of my team not to mention my friends" I said getting out of bed and stretching.

"Mhm" Jason said "hurry up and come" Then he also left. I wonder what wrong with jay.

I fixed myself up a bit and went to get dinner. I was walking down the hallway and turned to my right and suddenly bumped into someone. I ended up falling on my ass. "Ouch!" I exclaimed and looked up, to see......Kyoya.

"Tori" He looked kinda surprised, "I thought you were still asleep" he then said as he helped me back up.

"How'd you know I was sleeping?" I asked confused. "I kinda came to check on you since you weren't there at lunch and yeah.....anyways I was coming to get you for dinner, in case you were still asleep" he scratched the back of his neck.

I smiled, "Well let's go then Kyo-Kun". It looked like we both have silently agreed to not speak about what happened before, for now at least.

We walked towards the cafeteria in silence. It wasn't that comfortable but neither of us broke it either.

We went and got some food. "Hey Kyo-Kun, I'm going to go sit with my team, see you later" I smiled at him and walked off quickly.

I went and sat down next to Luna, "Welcome back, Lulu" I smiled at her while sitting down next to her. "Happy to be back" She smiled back, "So, tiger I heard a rumor that a certain black haired girl has a crush on someone"

(Yeah, I know I use tigers a lot in my stories and all, but meh, people. Tigers are my favorite animal so deal with it. I don't give a f*** if you hate them or any type of cat

P.s. - This message is for a certain person, so don't take it wrongly if you aren't that person)

The other 3 members of my team looked at both of us. Alex and Jason seemed surprised while Jay was still gloomy. "Oh, really..." I said expressionlessly. "Who is it?" I then asked. Luna sighed. It probably meant, "Your hopeless" or something.

"Well who do you think it is Miss. I-shall-never-have-a-crush-on-anyone?" Luna asked lifting an eye brow. "Well I think it's you, but then again we already knew you like him so..." I acted like I was thinking, even though I wanted to smirk. Luna started blushing and looked away.

After that we didn't talk about any more things concerning crushes besides if you take the fact we kinda talked about what's the best flavor for a krusher in KFC. After we ate, Alex left to go finish fixing my and Luna's beys. He was our bey mechanic, if you didn't know. Jason and Jay also so left after saying goodnight.

Luna dragged me off towards her dorm, when I was about to go and talk to Kyoya. I looked at Kyoya, who was looking back at me and gave him an apologetic smile. He didn't response but went back to eating. Which kind of made me feel a bit hurt. I felt a small knot of hurt stat to form in my chest.

Is Kyoya angry with Tori? Or is it something else? Why was Luna dragging Tori? Is this even a cliffhanger? Do penguins have knees? How comfortable are Marshmallow pillows?

So many questions, I don't have the answers. If you do don't forget to tell me in the comments. Hey guys see that star outlined in orange, if curiosity gets the best of you press it then it turns orange. Cool, right? :3

Btw you probably noticed that I  changed jack to Jason cause some might get him mixed up with the pink haired creep from team starbreaker

Love ya kitties!

Kitty-Chan~