Chapter 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! exactly midnight yes!!

Kyoya's P.o.v

I was sitting at the back of the WBBA van as it drove past some fields.

"I can't wait! Are we there yet?" Gingka asked for the hundredth time maybe, who knows the bottom line is, it was getting annoying.

"Where are we going again?" Madoka asked Ryo. In truth no one here besides Ryo and maybe Hikaru exactly knew where we are going, "Like I said Madoka, it's a surprise. Since a lot of you haven't had many challenging battles lately I thought it might be nice to come here" Ryo said as a building came into view.

"This is, you could say the secret version of the WBBA, its where many of our agents train as well as some others" Ryo explained. As we came closer to the building I saw that there was a tall wall surrounding it. "Tsubassa also trained here" Ryo then said and everyone looked at Tsubassa.

"There are pretty strong bladers here" Tsubassa commented as well passed the gate.

Soon all of us got out and started walking towards the building. There weren't many guards besides the watchman at the gate. The again why would a place that trains spies, need security...

"Hey! Ryo, Welcome!" A voice greeted us as we entered the building. "Hey Takashi!" Ryo shook hand with a guy with blond hair. Then 'Takashi' looked at us, "it's a pleasure meeting such strong bladers, I'm Takashi the Director here, Nice to meet you um..." He trailed of

"I'm Gingka" Gingka piped up. Soon everyone was introducing themselves. "I'm Kenta, nice to meet you" "I'm Madoka" "I'm Yu" "B-B-Bull I'm Benkei"

"Kyoya" I said last. "Well nice to meet you all, sorry but I'm afraid I can't spend much time with you guys and give you a tour, but two of my agents will, See you guys at dinner" Takashi said and started to walk away. "Bye guys don't do anything stupid" Ryo warned as he and Hikaru also left with Takashi.

"Hey there, I'm jack" A brown haired guy around my age walked towards us, "And I'm Jay" A blond haired guy came from behind Jack. "We are going to give you a tour" Jack said. "Nice to meet ya I'm-"Gingka started but was cut off by Jay, "We already know who you guys are so let's not waste time on that and get on with the tour" He said with a smile on his face.

We started walking down the hallway. "This" Jack pointed to a room on the right and the door opened, It had a bunch of training equipment and 2 bey stadiums and an area for combat practice or something I guess, "This is one of the beginners training areas" Jack continued. The two of them showed us different rooms and so one, nothing that interesting for me though. Besides the fact their training equipment seemed pretty advanced. Gingka, Yu, Kenta, Benkei and Madoka kept asking questions from second to second which got pretty annoying. Tsubassa left at the beginning of the tour to meet some of his old friends.

"You're a pretty quiet guy, eh Kyoya?" Jack asked me walking next to me. "Yeah, is that a problem?"

"No, not really" Jack said and went back to walking with Jay.

"And this is out Bey Repair center" Jay pointed at an area with stuff like what Madoka had back in b-pit.

"Wow, could I stay here and check this place out, while you guys continue the tour?" Madoka asked looking around. "You can come and explore later first we'll show you to your rooms" Jay said. "But before we end the tour, do you guys have any questions?" Jack asked.

"Who's the strongest blader here?' I asked before anyone else could speak.

Well it's kinda obvious who the strongest blader is right...or is it?

Anyways hope you liked this Chapter, If you did, don't forget to vote, please :3

Tell me if what you thought about it in the comments, KK. Love ya kitties!

Kitty-Chan~