Chapter 18

Kyoya's P.o.v

I saw Tsubassa talking with Tori. Finally. I walked up to them. Tsubassa noticed me first.

"Hey Kyoya" He greeted me. Tori turned around and smiled at me. "Hey Kyo-kun"

She didn't seem angry. Either way. "Hey Tori, could I speak to you?" I asked.

"Uh...sure" She said a Tsubassa walked away a bit and turned around. "So what's up?"

"Are you angry at me? You know for saying I hate you" I asked blankly. "Nope" she smiled again and giggled. "I'm the one who pulled you off the bed anyways, Kyo-kun. Why would I be angry with you? Don't tell me you were thinking about that the whole day?" She tilted her head and asked.

"Well...I...not the whole day" I said scratching the back of my neck nervously. She smiled again and then winked at me. "Anyways I gotta go change. I'm really sweaty. See you at dinner Kyo-kun. Bye birdbrain" She turned around and waved at Tsubassa and then ran off.

I blinked once. Twice. Thrice. "Did...did she just play with my mind?" I asked slightly pointing at the direction Tori went. I pretty sure I was gapping. Tsubassa walked over to me and burst out laughing.

I shook my head and glared at him. "You face looks priceless" He said, wiping away a pretend tear. "Shut up" I growled, "But really did she?" I asked again.

"I'm pretty sure she did" He said still slightly laughing. "What the hell. Stop laughing" I growled.

"Okay, okay" He said and calmed down. "You know Kyoya, you think of Tori as an Innocent playful girl, who can only sometimes acts mature right?" He asked "Like the first thought you get about her is something like that right?"

"Yeah I guess"

"Well she is like that half the time. One of the reasons she easily became one of the best agent" He said. I gave him a confused look.

"Well for example if she was following someone and got caught. She could easily lie saying she was going the same way or something acting innocent. Most people won't give it a second thought. When people who don't know her get into fights with her, a lot of them don't give it their all since she doesn't look like someone who can fight well, get me?"

"Yeah, it's hard not to think like that"

"Yup" Tsubassa said. I got what he meant, but why the hell was he telling me this? Tori is innocent and Childish, but only half the time?

"So....?"

"Well she is immature and all but that's only half of her and yeah, well I suggest you learn about her other side too" Tsubassa said. "Later, I'm hungry" then he started to walk away.

Learn about her other side. I thought for a bit about it. "Tsubassa" I ran to catch up with him. He was walking down the hallway so it was easy. "Hey...um...could you help me with it?" I asked. I hate asking for help, but I guess I had no choice....

"With Tori?" He smirked.

"Yeah" I looked away, "You better stop smirking cause I'm gonna punch you otherwise".

"Fine, Tomorrow after breakfast. You gave you bey to be repaired right?" He asked.

"Yeah, okay" After that I went and ate Dinner.

After dinner I went straight to my room since I was tired. When I reached my room's door. I turned around and knocked on Tori's instead. The door slid open and I walked in.

Tori just played with Kyoya's mind by acting angry with him in the morning...I did not even see that coming. Really didn't, it just popped up. XD

2 whole chapters with only Kyoya's P.o.v....Somethings wrong with me. XD anyways Hope you liked it and yes this was a totally messed up and confusing chapter. Hope you guys at least understood half of it? Please tell me if you did or didn't cause I will rewrite it somehow if you didn't.

Anyways the bottom line is: Tori is immature and all that half the time especially to her friends. Other times she's well Idk let Tsubassa explain in the next chapter I think, K? BTW I'm sorry about this chapter being short

Please vote and comment if you liked this! :3

Bye kitties! Kitty-Chan~