Chapter 23

Tori's P.o.v

I went to my room and got ready for bed. After that I went to Kyoya's room and knocked on the door.

"Hey Kyo-kun" I greeted him, not cheerfully as usual though. "Hey To-to" Kyoya said and i glared at him and threw my teddy at him. He caught it before it hit his face.

"You gotta stop throwing stuff at me" Kyoya said as he got in to bed. I slid in next to Him. It wasn't that awkward anymore.  "Do you find it weird that I've been sleeping with you every night for the past 3 or 4 days?" I asked randomly.

He looked at me weirdly, "No...Not really, I'm actually surprised that I don't mind it" Kyoya answered.

"Hey Tori, You know how you let me sleep peacefully for almost finishing your challenge, today morning?" He then asked. I nodded.

"I finished your challenge and battled you too. So can you reward me by letting me sleep peacefully tomorrow as well?" He asked.

Great he had to bring it up, I was planning on doing something else. Something reckless and idiotic. But anyways...

"I was planning on rewarding you with something else, but if that's what you want...." I trailed off.

"And what were you planning to do?" he gave me a curious look. "Close your eyes" I said.

He gave me a weird look but closed his eyes anyway. Okay you can do this Tori! I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and the leaned in closer to Kyoya.  Closer...until...my lips crashed against his. After a second or so he started to kiss back.

Everything else around me seemed to vanish and I felt my heart beat faster. I felt Kyoya's arm slid around my waist. Then he turned a bit pulling me on top of him. After sometimes the magical moment ended and we parted panting for air.

My face was probably was the color of a tomato. I immediately buried my face in Kyoya's neck. "I can't believe I just kissed you" I said quietly. "I can't believe I kissed back" Kyoya said but only hugged me tighter. I slowly lifted my head and looked at him, I was still on top of him.

"Sorry" I said looking down.  "Talk about this to anyone and I will hate you forever but....I liked it" Kyoya said mumbling the last part, "So don't apologize" He continued and let go of me. I slid of him.

I gave Kyoya a small smile and he smiled back and then hugged me. "I still get to sleep peacefully right?" He asked, kissing my forehead, which he did every night now.

I giggled a bit, "Fine Kyo-kun" I said and snuggled into his warm embrace. (This story is doing something to me, I don't normally write stuff like 'warm embrace' and all that....meh Hope you liked this)

~Le time skip~

As usual I woke up at around six something. Kyoya was sleeping peacefully while hugging me. I smiled to myself and tried to slip out of his grip without waking him up. After who knows how many tries I succeeded and left a note for Kyoya similar to before. Then leaned down and kissed is cheek before I left for a walk.

***

"Hey! Wait for me Tori!" I heard Luna call as I walked towards the forest. "Hey Lulu, someone's up early" I said greeting my best friend.

"I actually didn't sleep that well, after our little conversation. Well it was actually a text convo but you get what I meant right?" She asked as we walked. Did she have to bring it up?

"Oh....that. Let's not talk about it....." I said looking down, frowning, as we walked. "Tiger..." Luna suddenly hugged me, which was not something I was expecting. Then again this was Luna we were talking about and she loved hugging.