Chapter 15

Tori's P.o.v

Kyoya sat next to me, to watch the battle. Yu sat on my left.

"Hey Tori what's it like being a spy? Tsubassa said its hard work but he's a guy so what's it like for a girl?" Yu asked randomly.

"Its hard work" I answered, looking at him. "Come on it has to be a little bit different?"

"Guy or a girl a spy is a spy" I answered.

"Do you have cool gadgets for special missions?" he then asked. "Didn't you ask birdbrain?"

"He said he can't show me since I'm irresponsible" Yu said.

"He's right, you know" Kyoya commented. "Aww, you guys are meanies" I pouted at Kyoya. He lifted an eyebrow, "I don't deny that".

I gave him a bored expression and looked at Yu again. "Here", I gave him a pack of gum.

"What does it do?" He asked taking it and examining it. "Chew a piece of gum and stick it somewhere. It ac-" I was saying but was cut off.

"Oh, does it blow up after a few seconds after you stick it. I've seen stuff like that in movies. Cool!" Yu said, "I'm going to go blow up something!" He said and ran off before I could explain. Plan: success

"Are you crazy?" Kyoya asked me, with a deadpan expression. "Maybe"

Kyoya shook his head. "Don't worry; it was part of my plan. I knew the kid wouldn't let me finish explaining what the gadget was. Once the gum is stuck to something it acts as a tracker" I said, smiling at my own brilliance, not. I mean I was smiling but not at my brilliance.

"Nice" Kyoya commented smirking.

"I know. So how many more bladers to go?" I asked him. "Well I beat 36 by now, since I'm battling more than one of them at once" I said.

"Great, only 65 to go. You don't have to battle Luna. Her bey won't be fixed for some time" I said.

"Okay, wait shouldn't it be 64?" he asked.

"64 is without Sehun. I suggest you battle him one on one" I said to him. "Is he strong?"

"Kinda but he's no match for me or my Lightning Cheetah" I said and took out my bey and showed it to Kyoya.

"You got your bey back". I nodded. "Hm..." He examined my bey. "Never seen anything like it. Custom made?"

"Yup" I answered. "Leone is pretty strong. That tornado was awesome!" I said.

"Battle someone. I want to see how you battle" Kyoya said. I laughed, "Nope Kyo-kun. My cheetahs battling style and moves are going to be a secret for now" I said.

"Fine" He said grumpily and looked back that the battle. Now Benkei was battling someone else.

"You know you should battle the easy guys and girls at once and battle me quickly. I really want to battle you and Gingka quickly" I said poking his shoulder.

"I already thought of it. What's the best place to battle at least 15 people at once?" He asked me.

"Hm...the outside training ground and you have to battle 25 not 15. I'm pretty sure you could win easily.

"Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow" He said. "I'll tell them to meet you outside; you should tell Ginger head too. You both could hurry up and finish" I said.

"Sure" he answered simply. We stayed quite for some time. That was until my stomach started to grumble.

"You hungry?" Kyoya asked. "Hehe...yeah" I answered scratching the back of my neck.

"Let's go for dinner, Benkei can catch up after he's done battling" Kyoya said and stood up. Just as he said that Benkei finished his last battle and walked towards us.

"B-B-Bull, let's go eat Kyoya-pal. I'm starving" He said and started to walk towards the exit. "He just totally ignored me, meanie" I said and threw an empty water bottle at him. It hit him on the head. (XD I did this once to a friend of mine once)

Kyoya's P.o.v

"He just ignored me, meanie" Tori said glaring at him but in a cute way, not like the death glares she gave Sehun a few hours ago when he came here. Then she threw an empty water bottle at Benkei. Which was pretty funny, I have to admit.

"Ouch! What the hell?" he turned around, "Who threw this?"

"How dare you ignore me!?" Tori stomped towards Benkei. He looked blankly at her. "I thought you left?" He said.

Tori turned red. I walked towards both of them and just watched.

"You are a big meanie" She whined like a kid. "B-B-Bull it's not my fault you are short" Benkei said.

This time Tori gave him a death glare making him wince. "I'm not short" She growled. Finally she's acting serious...or so I thought. "You are just tall" she whined again pointing at him. We both sweat dropped, meaning Benkei and me.

"Kyoya, I'm not short, right?" She looked at me. Why'd she get me involved?

"Yeah you are" I answered emotionlessly. "Meanie! I hate you both" She looked at both of us like she was about to burst, "Meh, I just hate you" She then pointed at Benkei.

He looked at her blankly, "Uh...okay" he said nervously. "That means you should fear your battle with me" Tori said with this scary look. Benkei gulped, "Sorry" and then ran off.

"Was he just super hungry or did I scare him?" She then asked me. "I think it was both" I said blankly. I was about to ruffle her hair again but she grabbed my hand before I could touch her. "I still hate you. It's not my fault you guys are tall" she glared at me and turned away.

"How tall are you?"

"5'2" she said still not looking at me. "Cute" I whispered to myself.

"What?" she turned around and faced me, glaring. "Short is cute" I said, then looked around to see that the whole room was empty since everyone had gone for dinner I guess.

I again tried to ruffle her hair, this time she let me. Then 'bent down' a bit (yes gotta show the fact that she's short) and kissed her forehead. "Come one let's go eat" I said and then walked towards the exit and didn't stop when Tori called me. What the f**k did I just do!?!?

"Kyo-kun wait up" Tori ran up to me and grabbed my arm slowing me down. "What?" I asked her a little too coldly. "Nothing, I just thought we were walking to the cafeteria together?" she said with a hint of sadness

Tori's P.o.v

He kisses me, well on my forehead, but it's still a kiss and now he's acting like he hates me.

"Nothing, I just thought we were walking to the cafeteria together?" I said a little upset.

"Yeah...sorry didn't mean to say it like that" Kyoya then apologized, looking at me. "Its fine" I smiled at him. Once we reach the cafeteria we get some food. "I'm going and sitting with Lulu, see you later" I said and walked over to my teams table.

"Hey guys" I greeted them. Everyone greeted me cheerfully besides Jack who still seemed gloomy. "Dude you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine" He said not looking at me. Luna gave me a look saying, "Don't ask anything". So I just turned around and started talking with Luna about something else.

"You know I got something interesting, you might want to see" She said, with an evil smile. She is so evil.

Oooo what do you guys this Luna found? Comment and tell me! ^^

Was the Yu and the gadget thing funny or was the water bottle and Benkei thing funny? Tell me which one was funnier or were both of them not funny, still tell me please ^.^

This Chapter was so...meh! I got no inspiration People!!! Help!! School is killing my inspiration!!! Anyways Hope you liked this Chapter, If you did Vote please :3 help me get inspiration! ^^

And tell me what you thought about this Chapter, K

Bye kitties! Kitty-Chan~