Chapter 9

Kyoya's P.o.v

"There all done, kitty!" Tsubassa said "You should go take a bath".

Tori Nodded, "Okay, but you guys should join me afterwards, k?" She looked at both of us. "Fine, well meet you at the lounge again" Tsubassa said smiling, and Tori hurry off.

"You like her don't you?" He suddenly asked, turning serious. It caught me by surprise, but I was able to recover quickly, "Mh, of course, why would I hate her, anyways?" I said remaining casual and relaxed as possible.

"That not what I meant" He looked at me straight into my eyes, I saw anger but no hate. "You have a crush on her right?" He asked more specific this time.

"Why would you think that?" I asked, blankly as possible.

Tsubassa smirked, "Maybe the fact that you didn't wake her up or push her off when she fell asleep on your shoulder. I know you well enough to know that if someone else was in her place you would push them of instantly, or the fact that you kept glaring at me today morning when I was messing with her or when-"

"Fine" I cut him off, knowing he was going to mention when Tori was stopping me from punching Sehun.

"Maybe I do have a crush on her" My words surprised me, maybe Tsubassa was right, it explains why I felt so weird with her at times. I hated to admit it, but yes, I do like Tori.

"Even if I did, what's it to you. Unless you like her too?" I asked him, glaring. (The moment of truth! *drum roll*) He burst out laughing. "As if Kyoya" Was all he said, before turning serious again. I looked at him a little confused, but mostly annoyed. Hey, it's not my fault I get annoyed easily.

"Tori and I have always been super close. She's like my little sis" Tsubassa said. I had a blank expression on while looking at him. "When she's not calling me birdbrain, which is pretty rare, she calls me onii-chan. So yeah, I don't have a crush on her. But I am protective about her" Tsubassa narrowed his eyes a bit at me.

"mhm" I looked at him bored. He sighed. Then he grabbed me by my collar. "Look Kyoya I have no problem with you, But if you hurt Tori, you'll regret it" Tsubassa threatened me. Wow! He wasn't joking about being a protective elder brother to Tori.

"Hey, I might be a jerk at times" I said and he lifted an eyebrow, "Fine, most of the time, but I'm not someone who would hurt a girl, especially not if it's someone I like" I knew I was out of my normal character, but it's the truth.

Tsubassa seemed satisfied, so he just shrugged and we walked towards the lounge.

Tori's P.o.v

I got changed and did some other stuff, like combing my messy hair. Then I walked to where Tsubassa and Kyoya were.

When I entered they were sitting, without talking. Everything was super silent. As far as I've learned, Silence is the deadliest sound, which is why I was uncomfortable as I came and sat down on the couch.

"Hey guys" I said to them. "Hey kitty, I was thinking of going and talking with Luna since she came back some time ago. Mind if I leave?" Tsubassa asked. I gave him a knowing look and smirked, "Sure". Luna might be my closest friend here, but she was also Tsubassa's Crush.

"So what were you two talking about?" I asked Kyoya but got no response. "Kyo-Kun..." I waved my hand in front of his face. He shook his as if waking up from a daze. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about something" He said, still seeming a bit dazed. "So what are we going to do? Or are you going to go battle, since you have to finish my challenge, before battling me" I asked.

"I guess I should get started on that challenge" he sighed, as if no wanting to, but stood up anyways. "I guess I'll see you later then" I said standing up too. I was going to head to my room. Kyoya nodded.

I had to do it now. While I still had some courage in me. While I was in my room I thought about how I felt about him. I guessed that I like him. No wait, I know I like him.

"Kyo-Kun" I slowly said as he was near the door.

Kyoya's .P.o.v

I heard Tori call my name so I turned around. I wanted to spend some more time with her. But I also wanted to finish this challenge and after Tsubassa's and my conversation I wanted to have a little time to think. I didn't know what I needed to think about, I just needed to.

Tori walked up to me. I noticed her cheeks were turning a light shade of red. She looked cute. This time I didn't get rid of that thought, it was the truth after all. "Yeah, what's wrong Tori?" I asked "Does y-". My words froze when she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

She then looked at me, "See you later Kyoya". She then quickly walked off, not waiting for my response. Not that I had one. I walked through the hall way, to find the others or some other blader to battle. As I walked I could still feel her lips brushing against my cheek. Ugh! Kyoya, you are so out of character, acting like this. My head kept yelling at me, true as it was. It was also true that I like Tori. So being a bit out of character around her would be fine, right?....

Hehe, Tori was quick wasn't she?

Anyways, what will happen next? Who know? Not me, I'm still thinking on what should happen next, Anyways if you liked this Chapter don't forget to Vote by pressing the star! :3

And tell me what you thought about it in the comments, later kitties!

Bye! Kitty-Chan~