Chapter 17

Tori's P.o.v

"Could you...." I gulped; I was a complete idiot to ask this, I was probably drunk on something, but still an idiots gotta do what she's gotta do, "Couldyouhugmelikelastnight?" I said in one breath. "What?" he looked at me confused.

"Could you hug me like last night?" I said slowly this time and closed my eyes and held my breath waiting for him to answer. I felt a knot form in my stomach. I heard the sheets shuffling a bit and I then felt him put his arm around me pulling me against his chest. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You mean like this right?" Kyoya asked. I nodded slightly. I felt his grip around me tighten a bit as he hugged me. "Okay then" he said buried his face in my hair. Soon I heard quite snoring. Okay so let's get this straight, I am, no wait, I asked to be hugged by a guy who I have only known for a few days but still have a crush on while I sleep because am scared to sleep alone because of my nightmares. Which is acceptable right? Weirdly to me it is...

I snuggled into him and soon started to fall asleep.

~In the morning~

Kyoya's P.o.v

I opened my eyes and sleepily looked at the clock. It was 6.45am. I then looked back at the black haired girl who was still sleeping. Should I wake her up?

Grrr, I can't believe I'm actually falling for a girl I just met a few days ago. So much for having a stone heart. If Gingka or Yu found out my reputation will be over.

I was brought back to reality when Tori started to stir a bit. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked a bit shocked then relaxed. "Good Morning Kyo-kun"

"Morning Tori" I said and let go of her. She sat up and stared at me blankly, "Is something wrong?"

"Why would you think that?" I asked closing my eyes to go back to sleep. "Since you were glaring at me, I just thought something was wrong" I heard her say quietly. Glaring at her? Looks like I did it unintentionally again.

"Nothings wrong" I said still with my eyes closed. "Are you waiting till I pour a glass of water on you again?" Tori then asked.

I opened one eye and looked at her, "you won't do it again, unless you want me to hate you" I said blankly.

"I remember you saying you can't stay angry at me for long, so I will do it" She smirked and got off the bed.

"Hey!" I stretched out and grabbed her wrist, before she walked off to get a glass. Before I could do anything else she held my arm with her other hand and pulled me off the bed. Well tried to pull me off the bed and after a few tries succeeded. Ending with me sliding of the bed, on to the floor. Tori also ended up falling backwards on to the floor.

"Mph!!" I said glared at the girl who was rubbing the back of her head. "Hehe, almost exactly as planned. Didn't think you would be so hard to pull" She said grinning. I sat up, still glaring at her.

"Why'd you do that?!" I growled.

"I don't like doing the same thing every morning to wake you up" Tori said and crawled over to me, "So now get up or do you want me to do the next step of my plan?" She asked. Something told me that the next step of her plan wasn't going to be fun.

"It's not like I can go back to sleep peacefully again, anyways" I said and put the blanket that came down with me back on the bed. "Good cause I have no idea what my next step was supposed to be" she said with a serious look. I glared at her, "I hate you"