Chapter 4

I know what I said about updating on Friday but I wanted to update a chapter before school starts tomorrow! I'm scared! Anyways hope u like it bye

Kyoya's P.o.v

Tori shifted a bit on my shoulder, it was only a bit. But because she moved she slid of my shoulder a bit, ending with her resting her head on my lap. I instantly shot my eyes open and looked at her.

Tori must be really tired because she didn't wake up or even move much. I looked around at the others to see they still haven't noticed us and was about to move Tori off my lap when, Yu turned around to get his bey, which flew out of the stadium.

Why?! Out of all the people in this room why did he have to spot us? "Hey! Yo-yo why is Tori sleeping on your lap?" Yu asked looking at me. Soon everyone's attention was on me, well us actually if you take the fact Tsubassa kept looking from me to Tori and back to me. Gingka just looked surprised a bit.

"B-B-Bull what the-" Benkei started shouting. Why is he so loud? "Chill" Madoka said out of nowhere "Tori just accidentally fell asleep on Kyoya's shoulder and then slid onto his lap" She explained, she noticed? Which was kind of surprising "After all it would be was weird if she purposefully slept on his lap right?" She then said. That last part wasn't needed you know Madoka, but Thanks I silently Thanked her.

"I guess so, Madoka" Gingka said thinking.

"Guys I'm gonna head to bed now" Kenta said and got up to leave. Soon everyone followed. Tsubassa walked up to me, "Carry Tori to her room" He said. "Why should I?" I said coldly, even though I didn't mind carrying her, I didn't want anyone to know. "Well she's sleeping on your lap and your rooms the closest to hers" He said and then started to leave.

I sighed and picked up Tori. She was pretty light. I started to walk down the hall towards the dorms; No one else was there so it was fine. I turned to my left and almost bumped into Jack. He and Jay gave me a weird look after seeing that Tori was in my arms sleeping peacefully.

"She fell asleep, so I'm taking her to her room" I said not wanting to answer questions. I gave then a look indicating them to let me pass. Jack moved aside, While Jay glared at me for some time before moving.

Once I got to her room, I laid her down on the bed and turned around to leave. But for some stupid reason turned back and took out the blanket that was on the corner of the bed. I draped onto of Tori and looked at her sleeping form. Yeah, I know it's weird to stare but I couldn't help it, she looked so...cute? 'Cute' that was the word that popped into my mind when I see her.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and walked out of the room.

Yup just are super short chapter, I know, I'm sorry. But next one will be longer, I promise. Its 3 in the morning, not joking and I'm tired but really wanted to update so yeah, If you liked this please vote, okay ^.^ School starts at 7.30 am and I have to wake up at 5am

Comment about what you thought about this story so far, KK
I'm gonna update again on Thursday promise

Bye guys! Kitty-Chan