Chapter 11

Tori's P.o.v

"Hey. Don't drag me" I complained and Luna stopped. "Just get into my room" She opened the door and pulled me inside.

"You do realize, you could have asked me to come right? Instead of dragging me?" I looked at her then slumped down on the bed.

"Yeah, but you would have said no" Luna answered. "True, anyways why am I here?" I asked.

"To talk about your crush" She answered casually.

"Thought so.....*processing*.....WAIT! WHAT?!!" I shouted.

"Your face looks so priceless" Luna started laughing. When she finally stopped she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Since when did I have a crush?" I asked blankly.

"That techniques not going to work with me, Tsubassa told me about it" Luna explained. "Well then birdbrain got it wrong" I said even though I knew it was useless trying.

"Even if he was, isn't this proof enough?" She said and showed me her phone. On the screen was a pic of me kissing Kyoya's cheek.

"W-where did you get that?" I asked. I made sure no one was around when I did that. "Well birdy forgot his phone. So when we were coming back to get it, I was able to get this" She smirked, evilly.

"Fine , I have a crush on him, what's the big deal?" I crossed my arms and pouted. "Well I remember you swore multiple times you weren't going to fall for anyone besides, fictional characters, so yeah" Luna said.

"Whatevs" I looked away. "So why did you bring me here if you already knew I liked him?"

"Well to confirm it and tease you a bit, anyway it worked. You're blushing" She pinched my cheeks.

"You know Jay told me when he and jack woke you up today, the first thing you said was 'Kyoya'. Were you dreaming about your future boyfriend? Cute" She had a sly smirk on her face. I looked down, obviously blushing like crazy as I remembered the dream, why did those two twins have to come at the moment. I wonder what Kyoya would have said if they hadn't interrupted the dream.

"I swear if those two talk about it to anyone else, they won't live till the next full moon" I growled.

"You know you sound like a teenage witch who's waiting for her powers to be at their fullest on a full moon so you can kill" Luna said randomly.

"Well you never know, I might be one. Anyways, you gotta stop reading those weird books about teenage witches" I said.

"You should give them a try, and don't try changing the subject" Luna said. "Hey Lulu, I'm not the only one who dreams about my crush. I know you dream about birdbrain too" I said and saw that she was blushing.

"W-well, um...uh..."

I smirked. "I'm going now, night Lulu hope you dream of your price charming" I waved at her and left her room. As soon as I went out I burst out laughing. Her face looked so price less.

(Random fact: I couldn't stop laughing at this part, since I kept remembering how I made one of my friends blush like crazy by talking about their crush while she was trying her best to make me blush, and ended up failing)

I walked all the way to my room grinning. Before I went to my room I knocked on Kyoya's room door to see if he was there. After a few minutes of waiting I got no answer so I knocked on Gingka's, Yu's and Kenta's but none of them answered. They must be battling or something.

I went into my room and got ready for bed. After getting into my Pj I went and knocked on check if Kyoya was back. After getting no answer again I went back and started to read a book.

After some time I got sleepy so I went to bed.

Kyoya's P.o.v

I walked to my room. Me and Tsubassa had been battling after dinner. I was about to knock on Tori's room door but didn't want to disturb her in case she was already asleep.

I took a quick shower and then got ready for bed. In a few minutes I fell asleep.

~after some time~

My eyes shot open and I immediately sat up. I didn't know what happened but I'm pretty sure I heard someone scream. I t was probably a dream, but something told me it wasn't. Either was I got out of bed and put on a shirt. (Random fact: Now a pic of Kyoya shirtless is in my mind, ^///^, OML his abs XD)

I walked out of my room to see Tori's room door opening. She walked out wearing a black hoody; because of it I couldn't see her face properly. I looked down and noticed her hands were shaking, more than just a bit.

I guess she noticed that I was looking so she shoved them in her pockets. "Tori what's wrong?" I walked towards her but she turned and tried to walkaway down the hall. I garbed her wrist before she could leave.

Before I could even blink, Tori twisted her arm, breaking my hold on her and turned around to face me. "Nothing's wrong, I'm just going to get some fresh air" she said, obviously a lie.

"You'll have to better than that to make me believe you" I said crossing my arms. "Just let me be Kyoya" She said coldly and tried to turn away and leave again. But I grabbed her shoulders to stop her. She remained quiet.

Even though there wasn't much light in the hallway, because the lights were dimed. There was enough to see the fresh tear stains on Tori's cheeks.

"Tori tell me what's wrong" I said, softer than before and touched her cheek. She looked into my eyes and then hugged me and burst out crying. I hugged her back and started rubbing circles on her back.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until she calmed down a bit. "Come on" I said slowly and brought her into my room. I made her sit down on the bed and sat next to her.

Aww this chapters over. Why was Tori crying? Was she the one who screamed? Did someone jump into her room and hurt her? Was she possessed by a ghost? Hmm....who knows,

Haha Luna is like three of my friends mixed together, they are "Hay", "Mans" and "Ashi". Btw those are just nicknames don't think I have a friend who is made out of hay or something XD. Sorry Motarkong just had to. Anyways hope you liked this chapter if you did don't forget to vote. Tell me what you thought about this in the comments. :3

Bye kitties! Kitty-Chan~