Chapter 20

3rd persons P.o.v (warning: a small Virtual Violence scene ahead)

Kyoya, Tsubassa and Madoka watched as the course began. All of them were transported to a war zone, in the night.

Tori got her pistols ready and looked around. Two men appeared in front of her and two behind her. They got ready to fire. Before the guys in the front could fire, they were shot in the head, instantly killing them. The two behind her fired but she ducked and missed the bullets and immediately shot them as well. They fell to the ground and disappeared.

Tori then jumped into the air as an unseen gun fired bullets at where she was standing a few minutes ago. Once she landed again she turned around and shot behind her where two men were running towards her.

The course went for around 10 minutes like that. Tori gracefully dogged all the bullets by jumping, doing summersault and so one. While she kept gunning down the virtual enemies.

Then all the surrounding turned white. Meaning the course was over.

Once it was over Tori was standing in the middle of the room once more. Madoka fell to her knees shaking a bit.

Tsubassa's P.o.v

I took of my goggles and shook my head. I went over to Madoka who looked shocked or scared either way she was shaking a bit.  Even though it was virtual it felt real.

"You okay Madoka?" I asked, kneeling next to her. "Yeah, just wasn't expecting some like Tori to be so deadly" She said shaking her head and standing up again with my help. "She didn't just become the best agent here" I said then looked at Kyoya who was still looking at Tori.

Not in shock but in awe, I think. I smirked, "So what do you think Kyoya?" I asked taping his shoulder. He shook his head a bit, "Wow" he said with a smile, which was random and kinda surprised me.

"Is Kyoya Smiling?!" Madoka asked pointing at him. "Yeah, he kinda has a crush on Tori" I said casually. "Really  wow!?" Madoka said looking at Kyoya. "Tell anyone and you'll be sorry" He growled at her, and then glared at me.

Kyoya was about to punch me when the door opened and Tori came in. "Uh...hey?" She asked awkwardly because Kyoya's fist was near my face.

"Hey Kitty, You've improved a lot" I said smiling at her. "Thanks" She said and looked at Madoka, "Hey M" she said and waved.

"You got hit by 1 bullet on your thigh" The technician said. "Aww man" She whined and got her Jacket back, "I also got a bruise on my arm"

Kyoya was pretty silent so I looked at him and noticed that he seemed to be deep in thought.

"Hey Kyo-kun?" Tori waved her hand in front of his face. "Uh...huh?" He looked at her in a daze.  Then she looked at me, "Is he okay?"

"Yeah, Tori, you and Madoka should get to know each other some more don't you think?" I said changing the subject. "Hmm...you're right. Madoka come on let's go to my room. We can have some fun and get to know each other better" Tori said smiling.

"Sure sounds nice" Madoka agreed and they both went out, Tori looked back at Kyoya and me once more before going.

"Kyoya, so what do you think of Tori's other side?" I asked at him. He shook his head. "She's amazing. Has she you know really....killed...?" He asked. "Yeah, but only two times, a few years back. Which isn't much compared to some others..." I said awkwardly.

"Okay" He nodded. Now I didn't know if she liked her or not. Great.....

Next Chapter will be Sehun Vs Kyoya and Tori Vs Kyoya I think. I don't think I will write the others....since I'm not good at writing battles. So does Kyoya not Like Tori anymore?

Damn, Im disappointed about this chapter. As in very disappointed.

If you liked this chapter please vote:3 I don't know what to say anymore, please tell me what you think in the comments! Bye kitties!

Kitty-Chan~