(1) Blair

This is our second story on this account. JacindaWeire is portraying Blair and her adorable gay friend for you, and EnterAbyss will be portraying the creepy little man-whore merman named Faultier. We love it when you show your appreciation through comments and votes. Enjoy!

"I swear if I have to see the inside of another dusty museum again, I might 'accidentally' fall off the roof of this hotel," I hissed into the phone. "My mother forced this on me. And not for my own good either! She just wanted me out of the house so she could have her fun with every eligible bachelor in New York."

I was pacing across my hotel room. It was a rather nice suite, but not nearly nice enough for me to forgive my mother. There was a flat screen mounted on the wall across from the four poster, which clashed terribly with the theme of the room. All the furniture looked like it came out of the nineteenth century. Which it probably didn't, as the hotel itself had to be rebuilt after the World Wars.

"Why did you even get on that plane if you knew you were going to hate it that much?" Danny asked.

I blew a lock of hair off my forehead with a huff. "She's waving my trust fund in front of my face. She said she would make sure I didn't get the money until I was twenty-five." I shuddered. I couldn't get out of her house quick enough. If only my father had won custody instead of her.

"You're dad has access to the money, though. He's the one that put the age at twenty-one."

I sighed. "Mom has her ways. She has so much against him from twenty years of marriage and I guess she slept with some hotshot lawyer who will win blah, blah, blah. It doesn't matter now anyway, I'm already stuck here."

"Try to enjoy it, Blair! You're in Vienna, Austria, Europe. Isn't that where every girl wants to vacation?" 

"Danny, don't be an imbecile. You know me, I don't like to go out. Ever."

Danny sighed, I could practically see him rolling his eyes. "Where are you supposed to go tomorrow, anyway? There could be something interesting there," he offered, sounding unconvinced himself.

I picked up the tour's itinerary. "Ouster...ostrich...something. It's a museum in some sort of palace."

"Oh! I've heard of that."

"Really?" I asked doubtfully. "You know I can hear you typing right?"

"Let me have my fun." After a few moments of clicking and typing, he spoke again, "It's the Österreichische Galerie Belvedere."

"Bless you."

"That's the name of the museum. It says here that it features The Kiss.

"Hm."

"You know, Klimt..."

"If your expecting me to figure out what you're talking about, know that it's a futile dream and should be abandoned immediately," I deadpanned, inspecting my fingernails absently. I could probably use a new coat of polish, the red was chipping away. I'd use black. To match my mood.

"Didn't you take art history last year? It's a painting. A pretty one."

"You know I only took that class because I needed the credit. And as appealing as your 'pretty' painting sounds, it doesn't make me want to go."

"It's a masterpiece! Okay, not really. I personally don't like it, but my mother worships it. It's that painting that's inside of the bathroom."

"The gold one? You know, I have to cover that thing up with a towel every time I go in there."

"Oh, my god. Do you know what my mother would do if she knew something ever touched any original piece she has? Lucky for you, that stupid thing is a print."