(9) Vollieri

Wanna know how lovely our friendship is Wattpadders? Jacinda decided that since i wasn't writing enough she left this lovely message for me. And the message stated--

~"Read, the last chapter, tell me if I have to change anything, etc. You can do what you want. Go ahead and bring Blair & Faultier back if you want, but my next chapter will continue from where I left off and I'll just use your chap to continue.

If you ever feel like someone is watching you, know that it is all the souls i've consumed. They're waiting to take you away if you don't start writing.

I'm seriously going to write this chapter. And it might end up just being this:

" Danny and Vollieri were overcome by their deep desire for each other and fucked in the bathtub. "~

The female left with Faultier, leaving me to deal with the human and my idiot brothers. They were too comfortable in the situation, acting as if the human was important enough not to toss out the window and watch it fall to its fatal end. 

And of course, watching Caelinus jerk his hips around in a form of attempted mating towards the squishy sickly boy with the feminine qualities. I suppose that is why Caelinus was attracted towards him but he obviously doesn't understand that no man can bear another man's child.

Caelinus dropped his gold hand down onto the human's shoulder and I step away from  my place in the corner.

"Caelinus. Enough." I growled, annoyance falling off of me in waves.

My golden brother paused, then quickly pulled his hand from the human and slowly turned towards me, scowling.

Damn Faultier for leaving me to deal with these children.

"What are you, his father?" The human quipped.

"Yes, actually."

The human's mouth dropped open and his eyes seemed to glaze over.

"See what you did, you broke my new cute toy." Caelinus huffed.

"Males are not toys, they are bottom feeders. They are an afternoon snack. All they do is cause you to bloat."

"I..." The human attempted.

"I'm glad you agree, human" I sneered.

"My name is Danny, not human and you are a mega-prick."

"Humans do not need to have names. You are nothing but an inferior race."

"Then why do you guys want Blair? If you're all so high and mighty then why don't you go sleep with a mermaid or something like that."

I sneered. "Because mermaids don't exist you fool."

"Yeah, well..." he paused. "Seriously? You freaks exist yet there's no such thing as a mermaid?"

"Freaks?" Caelinus scoffed.

"Yeah-" He threw his hands up, scowling. "Freaks." He paused and breathed in heavily.

"Yet another reason you're inferior, you need to breathe." I added.

The boy growled and swung around, swinging his head from one side of the room to the other then stops at the door to the tiny room all of us found the clothing. He took a deep breath, walked over to the door and closed himself into the tiny room.

From in the room he quickly yelled out- "Be good fish men and stay while I try and not jump out a window and fall to my death."

I couldn't help but smile coyly. If only.