The Sleepover

Hogwarts Will Never Be The Same

Inspired by You_Are_Beautiful 's AMAZING book Havoc at Hogwarts. It's one of the best Harry Potter fanfics on here, so you guys should look it up *hint hint*

Chapter One

I am your typical Harry Potter obsessed thirteen year old girl. You should have seen me two years ago; I was distraught. I really thought I was going to get a letter. Well, here I am, in the middle of August, reading the 3rd Harry Potter book for the 6th time. Ever since I turned eleven, I read the book that goes with what year I would be in, every year.

So, when I woke up this morning, I got up, and got dressed. I put on my 'I believe in magic' shirt, my necklace that had a doe that said Always, my Gryffindor scarf. I put on jeans, and boots (Which I put my fake wand in). When I walked down stairs, I headed to the kitchen.

"Hey Ashton," I said to my older sister, who was cooking breakfast.

"Hey sis," she said, giving me a quick hug.

You might be wondering why my parents aren't cooking, and why my sister is. Well, my dad works in another state and my mom... Isn't around.

"So, who's sleeping over again? Who is it? Ron, Harry and Hermione right?" she asked, smiling while she flipped a pancake.

"I wish, but it's just Sasha," I replied. "Where is everyone?" I was referring to the rest if my siblings. I have two sisters and four brothers; I'm the youngest.

"Sarah is at the store, Nick is at work, Adien is working on a project at his friend's house, Henry is upstairs, and Mike as you know is busy with college," Ash answered, as she started to turn to face me. "Hey Al, there's something I need to tell you."

"Yes?" I asked, slightly scared.

"Before everything happened with mom, she told me to give you this on this day. I don't know why, and I have no idea what it is." She said, handing me a box wrapped in gold. "She also told me to give you this right away." She handed me an envelope. I looked up at her, tears filling my eyes.

"I know, I miss her too," Ash said, pulling me into a hug. "What's weird is she gave me another envelope, but said I had to wait for something to happen. She wouldn't say what; she just said I would know." She turned back to breakfast.

I stood in the kitchen for a while, then went up to my room, to check out the stuff from my mom. Once I was on my bed, I looked at the two objects in front of me. My mom actually touched them. I ran my fingers along the edges of the box, then carefully opened it.

Inside was the necklace she always wore. It was simple, it was a silver heart in a sliver chain. On one side it said her name, Lisa, in fancy script and the other side it said my name, Ally. I felt tears run down my cheek. She always wore this, it was like a piece of her, and now it's mine. It doesn't seem right, me having this, but it's the only piece of her I have.

I quickly put the necklace on, so her name was facing upwards. She always wore it with my name upwards, so it felt right to have hers. I then picked up the letter, and observed it. It looked old, and it had my name written in my mother's handwriting. I touched the words, because she had written them.

I held a deep breath, and carefully opened the letter, hands shaking. What I saw in it was a piece of paper, covered in her writing. I could barely read it, my eyes were so full of tears, I read even though it was difficult, and it said:

My dearest Ally,

First, I would like to say, I expect you are still very obsessed with Harry Potter.