Before the Hamptons

This chapter contains sexual situations.

Kate and Rick grabbed the champagne and the chocolate, as Kate held Rick's hand and they roamed to the bedroom.

"Rick!" Kate yelled to him as he took off his shirt.

"Kate! I love you." He replied as he wrapped his arms around her and they fell onto the bed, she laid on top of him able to feel the bulge in his pants. Kate unbuttoned her shirt and Rick helped her take it off.

Kate pressed her body tightly against Richards and he unhooked her bra and threw it across the room.

Kate wanted to show Richard what they had both been waiting for, so she unzipped his pants and he slid his hands around on her jeans until he gripped her butt.

Kate rolled off of him for a moment not breaking their interlocked fingers, she did this to remove her pants as Rick looked into her eyes and now he felt his manhood becoming huge.

He tore off his pants and threw them to where Kate's lay on the floor. Kate took a sip of champagne and Rick fed her a chocolate while he ate from the opposite end of the treat and waited for their lips to met in the middle, and their tongues intertwined while Kate reached around Rick's waist.

Kate bit his bottom lip and felt her tongue run over his teeth. Rick moaned into their kiss and mixed the noise with that of Kate's.

When Richard felt Kate's hand slip into his underwear he slid hers off her legs and she moved to be on top of him, pulling off his underwear as well.

Rick looked into his queens eyes, she pulled herself closer to his face and smiled to him after thinking to herself how she is the queen of the Castle she tried not to laugh as she looked down at Rick, and then kissed him with so much passion, she moaned as she felt his member go into her, and then when he held her in his arms tightly he stood up and moved to the door walking with Kate's legs wrapped around him and her kissing her neck.

He pushed his body close to hers as she felt the smooth chilled white paint of the the door press against her back.

Kate moaned a little bit when Castle found her sweet spot and she felt his lips run across it, but when she realized that there was no one to bother she let it out and Rick smiled.

Rick slid himself into her and that brought noises that ranged through the house, Kate yelled to him,

"Deeper Rick!" and he followed her command.

Richard let out a sigh as he drifted to the floor with Kate still connected to him, he laid on the wooden floor and Kate sat up on him once more, she pressed her chest close to his as they leaned in for a a deep kiss, and Rick felt Kate's hands glide up his wrists and secure his hands above his head,

"Get ready." Kate said as she looked into Rick's eyes and and tightened her grip around his hands.

"Okay" Rick said as he could feel his manhood swelling against her legs, Kate smiled as she pressed against him and held his hands tightly against the floor in bonds together.

Kate sat up and rubbed herself on his chest, she rolled off of him and laid her head on his chest and bit his chest a little, making him yelp as he pulled himself to be on top of her, pulling her body close to his and getting them both up and back to the bed, instead of the floor.

"Get back in me Rick!" Kate told him in a stern bedroom voice,

"Kate!" Rick yelled with a moan and a small growl.

Rick laid her on the bed but he himself states standing, thrusting into her with passion.

They both moaned and Kate yelled to him as she felt herself cum onto his member.

"Uh!" Kate yelled to him,

"That's it darling! That's it!" He moaned back.

Kate felt like she could take a break, but Rick wasn't finished and she felt so pleasured that she decided to just let him keep going and relax in all the pleasure.

After a about twenty seconds more Rick felt himself ready and released inside her, they both collapsed in the bed cuddling, Kate's lips tucked into Rick's neck.

--The Morning--

Kate awoke, realizing that she had gotten time off and she hit the alarm clock, then unplugged it, and finally threw it.

"Rick." She whispered.

"Yea." He replied as he lifted up an arm and flopped it on her.

"Should we get up?" She asked, honestly wondering.

"Nah, just go back to sleep." He spoke as Rick pulled himself closer to her.

"Ok. When you get up pack, we go to the Hamptons today." She said cuddling back into bed, something she hadn't done in a while.

Hope you liked this chapter! If you enjoy please vote or comment! I will update soon and hope you all had happy holidays!🎉