The Best of Times

"What were you thinking?!" Rick asked in a rage, a few people had cleared out but the majority were still running for the exits.

"Dad I swear I didn't mean for this to happen!"

"I can't believe you could be involved in the Alexis! You used to be so trustworthy you said it was just a few friends!"

"I promise this will never happen again!"

"You bet it won't! Is that the cops?!" Rick could see straight as he saw the police lights blare.

"Rick help!" Kate yelled.

Martha was about to faint as she ran to her bedroom for safety, but only saw a couple in there.

The morning
Alexis woke up calmer than she thought she could be, she woke her friends and they went to make breakfast, grabbing pancake mix and things from cupboards.

Kate woke up and shook Rick,

"Yes." Rick said sitting up and wiping the sleep away from his eyes.

"I was so tired last night, thanks for carrying me to bed babe."

"Of course, always." Rick said kissing her and putting on a pair of pajama pants over his boxers, they walked out together.

"Hey girls." Rick said as they walked into the kitchen and saw that breakfast was being made.

Martha had been up for hours in her room watching TV, she got out of her pajamas into her day clothes and walked out to the sight of pancakes on the table and her son kissing Kate secretly by her door, the two lovebirds looked embarrassed to be caught but shook it off quickly and walked with her to the table.

"Looks wonderful darlings." Martha said as she took a bite of the fluffy pancakes.

"Tastes fabulous." Kate added.

"So glad you like it!" Maddison said as she sat down,

They all eat in silence as the meal was so good, the pancakes to perfection and the smoothies were done fabulously.

Rick wasn't sure weather to offer up going out to dinner tonight or if they should just stick to the plans, he didn't want to pressure the girls so he stayed silent.

A few hours later
The girls were down by the pool in towels and swim gear, while Kate, Richard, and Martha talked.

"I'm so glad for you kiddos, and for me too, so when do you think I'll get another grandchild?" Martha asked,

"We don't know for sure yet but we are trying for the next ten months!" Kate replied, not wanting to hint that they had already tried in the Hamptons.

"Fabulous darlings, I want you to know I will help you in any way possible." Martha added.

Kate smiled and looked to Rick, he was smiling as well.

Dinner that day
"Hey girls, me and Rick are going to dinner with Martha, do you want to come with us? It's ok if you don't." Kate said even though honestly she just wanted Alexis to come and the others to stay, but she knew that could happen so she was going to plan a coffee with Alexis another day.

Alexis looked around, she had already discussed this with her friends and they had decided to pass.

"We'll stay here if that's ok, have fun." Alexis said as she hugged Kate goodbye.

"Alright girls, I'm not sure when we will be back but it probably will be late, just use good judgement." Kate said as she waved goodbye and left.

"Party now!?" Jordan anxiously said.

"Call them girls!" Alexis said with excitement, hiding her fear.

With that her four friends called the boys they had met, and didn't bother to mention that the boys knew people, who were coming, and those people knew people.

"Yeay!" Jordan shrieked as she heard her boyfriend say he could bring wine, the guy Jackson was tall and dark haired, fairly attractive so he was popular, which only meant more people.

Kate and Rick were heading out the door with Martha, they wanted to go to a restaurant about an hour away, a very fancy Italian place.

"They should be here in about half an hour!" Lauren said.

All the girls screamed with glee as Alexis held down her feelings and went to get snacks. She was ready to call off everything, maybe she would have if she had know how many people were coming.

Meanwhile in the girls bedroom, they were unloading the alcohol and yellow plastic cups, Chelsea had brought a few joints that only she knew about, for her and her boyfriend, she also brought candles.

"Let's get this party started!" Maddison said as she got up and found a pink bathing suit that she went into the bathroom and changed into.

Lauren walked to the kitchen where Alexis was, she asked her,

"Do you have any party clothes?"

Alexis sighed quickly and spoke, "over there." She pointed to her rooms closet, which used to be a bedroom but now was just a walk in.

"Awesome Lex thanks!" Lauren said, heading over to the closet and calling for the other girls.

As her friends came over she spoke to them,

"Just nothing crazy tonight ok?"

"Of course lex." Jordan said as a joke to calm her.

The girls chose a dress each, Jordan in purple, Lauren in blue, Chelsea in green, and Maddison in yellow, they handed Alexis a beautiful red patterned dress, she reluctantly changed into it in the bathroom, and then all the girls packed on makeup together and laughed about the night ahead, their guests were bringing most of the snacks so they were ok on food.

Thanks for reading! I will add part two to this chapter very soon.💑