Fantasies

This chapter contains sexual situations.
Colin and Alexis cleaned up the house quicker than expected, so they went to see a movie as their first date, or maybe second.

Richard and Kate were unloading the cars luggage as the night began to drift in like an ocean to shore, and the stars faded in as the sun faded out.

"Looking forward to some pleasure?" Rick said slyly as they both laid in the loft, resting on the couch.

"Yess." Kate responded grabbing at the front of his pants.

"Usual safe word?" Rick wanted to assure.

"Yeah, like always, apples." She smiled and looked into his eyes, excited and full of lust she took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

They started with Rick's fantasy first, they started with him getting undressed first then reaching his hand into Kate's pants.

"Damn your so wet." He said, feeling his wife.

"You're too sexy." She responded.

Rick leaned in for a passionate kiss, he grabbed her and moved Kate's body closer to his, getting ready invade.

He looked into her eyes, they were soft and brown while still being filled with lust, he helped her out of her clothes, then kissed her entire body before leaning in so he was on top of her.

"Ready?" He asked,

"Always." She responds, and they both moaned a little as it first started, they went on for a while, it only felt like ten minutes to Kate but it was 20, she felt amazing.

"Ahh Rick." She sighed when they were done,

"Yes Dear?" He sighed to, sweating.

"Get some wine- with ice."

"Alright?" Rick said confused, but then got the idea and rushed off, still nude.

Kate giggled to herself, and smiled as she got up and grabbed her handcuffs, and snuggled back in for when Rick came, which was in a matter of seconds.

"Come here." She said, putting her hand on his waist.

"Umm-" Rick said naturally, handing her a glass of "iced wine."

"Lay down." She said, Rick followed her command and she got ontop of him.

She grabbed and ice cube out of her wine and pushed on Richards chest to pin him down.

She put the ice cube in her mouth and moved her mouth to his chest, letting the water from the ice drip onto his body.

Rick laid and watched for a while and then after a few twenty seconds he closed his eyes, Kate moved up on his body to kiss his lips, and as the ice cube melted she moved it into his lips by a kiss, he put his hand on her waist, and looked into her eyes, both of them filled with lust.

Rick leaned closer to touch her lips with his, Kate gripped at his naked back with her long fingers and he moved his other hand to touch her long silky brown hair.

Rick took the ice in his mouth and moved so she laid under him, and he ran the ice cube against her neck and chest.

With a little warning he went into her, Kate moaned and moved with his body, he moved his hand to her clit and rubbed it as she moaned, and then let out a silent cry with her orgasm.

"Good girl." Rick growled into her ear,

"Umm. Faster babe." Kate replied.

Rick followed her order, he thought he would reach his own climax when she let out another orgasm, and shook with it.

His flow was quick after, he collapsed next to her, his hand grasped her waist.

"Ahh." They both sighed.

Kate kissed Rick's chest until she was to tired to move, and then she just lay on him, recalling their previous activities.

{The Morning}
"Kate?" Rick asked himself, not feeling her in his arms anymore.

Kate was no where to be seen, so he got up and dressed himself in normal pajamas, then went into the living room: still no Kate.

As he went into his office he still sensed no one, and then he saw a note on the door it read:

Rick,
I've gone out for a while, I am leaving my phone on the kitchen counter, last night was great, love you.
-Kate

He was slightly frightened and had to look at his wedding ring to make sure this wasn't a one night stand.

Where could she have gone? He thought, then went to look at her phone, she wouldn't have left it.

Hi readers! Sorry this chapter took a longer time than normal to write, other fanfics what can I say! Hope you are enjoying and j will try to write again soon so you won't have to wonder too long🙂🙃😊