Starting Fresh, Holding On

This chapter contains sexual situations.
"You can't be loud my dear." Rick whispered to Kate as he saw her expression, she was smiling and had a bead of sweat on her forehead which Richard kissed off.

"Yes! Oh Rick!" Kate tried not to yell, so she said this in a gasp as she reached her hands under his shirt to grasp his back.

As Rick slowed down, Kate took one of his hands and moved it to her clit, he began to rub it, watching her reaction in pleasure.

Kate let out a gasp and kissed her husband again as he moved in and out of her at a quicker pace, he stayed quiet but Kate let out a moan as he pressed his fingers against her clit harder and circled them rapidly, giving her pure pleasure.

"Rick! Stop!" Kate said in a gasp, she knew they couldn't be loud,

"You know you're loving this sweetie, just enjoy it." Richard whispered into her ear.

"Oh!" Kate said as she moaned loudly, even between the kiss.

"Kate, you love this, don't you, you want more, you want me to fuck you until you cum for me, and then I won't stop, enjoy this Kate, your getting more, you like that don't you!" Rick said as he rapidly moved in and out of her, he rubbed her clit faster and gripped her ass in one hand, Kate couldn't take it anymore.

"More Rick! More! Don't stop! Fuck me!" Kate said with a moan that just fueled the fire of their lust.

Kate squirmed and Rick felt her clit harden along with her nipples and then heard her gasp as she reached her climax,

"Let it out Kate, you know you want to, cum for me Kate, I've fucked it out of you."

Rick fucked Kate through her orgasm, he felt her juices relax on his hand, but he didn't stop, he wanted her to feel pure pleasure so he kept going and watched her as she couldn't take the sensation.

Kate didn't want Rick to stop, she was still pressed tightly to the wall,

"You know you want more, Kate, I'll fuck you and you'll moan and squirm but I won't stop, your mine, I'll fuck you until you can't take it, you want me to, you want me to fuck you until you can't take it don't you Kate. Huh?" Rick whispered sharply into her ear,

"Yes! Oh Rick!" Kate said, still squirming as he rubbed her clit.

Rick felt his load not long after hers, they both knew the goal, so he let himself go inside of her and they drifted to the floor exhausted.

"We still need to pack," Kate mentioned,

"I know, but you have to admit, that was in the top five."

"Of course, that was amazing."

"Round two when we get home?"

"I'd love to," Kate said, laying her head on his chest while they were still partly exposed.

Kate eventually got up and put her clothes on, Richard following by straightening himself up.

"God that was amazing." Kate said as they both started packing,

"I'll Second that, I have an idea for when we get home." Richard responded.

"Umm," Kate moaned at the thought of what they could experience.

Alexis decided to call Colin as she knew he would help, maybe in more ways than one.

Kate and Richard continued packing, Kate had a little trouble walking after their latest round but managed and soon they were ready to go.

"Alright Alexis, I think we are going back to New York, so call us if you need us to come back, otherwise you know what to do." Richard said.

"Alright dad, thanks for trusting me on this, I'll use better judgement, see you at the office when me and Gram get back."

"Ok sweetie." Rick said, he then kissed Alexis on the forehead and he carried out the first of the luggage to the car.

-/ one hour later \-
Colin arrived to help Alexis with the mess, after a mako it session they began to clean, with the occasional butt grab they got the job done.

Kate and Rick sat in the car, with his hand rested on her knee as they waded through traffic.

Rick hesitated, but asked Kate,

"What's your fantasy?"

"What do you mean?" She asked, getting the hint but still a little confused.

"Bedroom fantasy."

"Oh, ok." Kate though for a few seconds and then spoke again, with blushed red cheeks. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

"I asked you first."

"Ok ok." Kate realized it didn't have to be awkward, so she went on. "Handcuffs, and-" She tried not to laugh as Rick looked over to her. "And maybe a vibrator, but with a little role play, could be fun."

"That sounds amazing, we have the loft to ourselves for a few days, so you wanna make that fantasy a reality?" Rick joked.

"That sounds amazing Rick, so tell me your fantasy."

"Alright, it's only fair darling." He responded.

"Go ahead." She said after he paused for about a minute to really think.

"Alright, remember that chapter I spent two weeks writing?"

"Yeah the one that you didn't add oh-"

"Yep because it was well-" He thought, trying to find the right words.

"I read it."

Rick decided to remain calm about this, he thought he burned the paper and deleted the file.

"It's was a good part, very, arousing." Kate joked with him, although she was truthful.

"Captain I feel so violated!" He kidded with her, causing a slight giggle to escape Kate's lips.

"We can do that," She said, surprising Richard.

"This next few days should be very fun." Rick said stupidly, he couldn't think of anything else.

"I saw we go for a record."

"Alright, I think that would mean seven for you and four for me."

"Alright," Kate said as traffic picked up and they moved along, thoughts racing throughout their minds.

Hope you are still enjoying the story, please comment what you think of it😊 I will post chapters when I can, which should hopefully be more often then not.😎