23 Hours

It had been only an hour- since Rick made the call to the boys, Kate was gone, she was gone. But he couldn't except it, he half expected her to walk through the door right then. Somehow please he wished to himself.

Kate's head hurt very badly, she was dehydrated and needed stitches for her lip, if only she thought, if only he knew. She had thought this many times before, when she was shot, when he kissed her as an act to fool a security guard, but now: she needed him more than ever.

"Alright dearest, are you ready?" Percy was beside her,

"For what-?" She asked, scared half to death, she could hear her heart beat in her head.

"Now I'm going to pleasure you, I'll feel you my darling, you will be mine, but first, drink this." He said grabbing at the back of her head.

"What is this?" She asked,

"Wine, lovely."

"Can I just have some water?" She pleaded, her head was killing her.

"How dare you argue with me! We will begin now!" Percy shouted, grabbing Kate's arms and throwing her onto a near by couch.

"No! Please! Stop it!" She pleaded, "Rick!" She hopelessly yelled as Percy ripped off the clothes she had, and to her horror unzipped his pants.

"Relax babe, this is gonna be great."

Holy fuck she thought, this was true fear.

At this moment she had never wanted to see Rick's face more, but there was no hope, she had to submit, but this was not the Kate everyone knew, so she fought back.

Still handcuffed, she kicked at the man near her, as he dove in for a kiss she punched him in the face, right in the teeth, but Percy refused to stop.

"Just go with it baby, maybe you'll even get a baby!" He said, taunting her.

I can't get pregnant, was the thought that immediately came to her head. Rick would, he couldn't handle it I couldn't handle it.

"Lets see, condom or not?" Percy said. "I'd rather not."

"No! Ahh!" Kate screamed at the top of her lungs, her throat was soon clogged with something, she pushed at Percy's hips so he would back off, but she couldn't get away.

"I'm gonna cum in your pretty little mouth, then I'll fuck you alright?" He spoke.

"N-" Kate tried to scream but she couldn't, which just added to her headache.

She was crying, but this didn't seem to bother Percy, she wished for Rick, he was all she needed.

Rick's POV
Screw this, I'll do anything to get her back, I asked the door man for anything, we have a night time one, he said that Kate was unconscious, and the man had a gun, so he stayed put, the man taking her shot the phone so he couldn't call, and Kate was taken, although the car had no license plate, the make was a beige Honda van, and then Kate was gone. The boys know nothing, but we have a small hint, the van was seen next to a house owned by brothers named Percy and Cedric Deself, so we are headed over there now.

~Ten Minutes Later~
Kate couldn't escape her torture, but she never lost hope that Rick would save her, she kept hitting and kicking at Percy, although nothing seemed to work, now he had a tight grip on her head.

Rick and the boys saw the beige van, so Richard ran in, he immediately heard Kate's cries, and smelled death.

"KATE!" He yelled loud enough to hear two miles away.

Kate punched at Percy, he was finally pushed to the ground, and Kate screamed back.

"RICK!"

He came running, he saw Percy on the floor, lunging for Kate, he grabbed Percy's neck and pulled him back, knocking the man out.

"Kate." Rick said, running towards her and seeing her shaking and handcuffed, he shed his coat and wrapped it around her, he tried to wipe her face off of the tears, and other things, he held her, and Kate just shook in his arms.

"I thought I lost you, Kate, I'll never leave you again."

"I love you." She managed to reply,

"I love you too, always."

"Always." And then they didn't speak for a while.

Hope you liked this chapter, I will update soon, and I will try to make the chapters a bit longer. ❤️💛💚💙💜