I Swear

Flash forward to when Kate is giving birth!

"Oh my god!" Kate cried out, "Rick my water just broke!"

"It's go time?!" He said, already grabbing the keys. "Do you need help getting to the car?"

"Yeah, little Jordan Chrisy won't stop kicking, let's go." Kate said, they had decided to name their baby Christina, Chrisy for short, she linked arms with Rick and used him for support.

"Uh." Kate exclaimed, "Chrisy calm down!" She added, patting her stomach as she sat in the car.

Rick started up the car, they headed to the hospital, and Kate could feel that this baby was ready to get the heck out, and it wasn't waiting for much.

"I feel like she's coming now!"

"Now now?" Rick asked.

"Speed up."

"Alright." Then Rick did, although he went just a little too fast, a cop pulled them over.

"Do you know why I pulled you over today sir?"

"I'm sorry I was going too fast-" Rick exclaimed, his hands still on the steering wheel, "my wife, she's going to give birth, the baby won't wait, please." He added, and Kate tried to wave.

"Alright, I wish you two the best, try to slow down and don't cause a wreck, I'll let you two go then."

"Thank you officer, thank you." And after a few seconds Rick went off again, just under the speed limit this time.

"That was close- AHHH-" Kate gripped at the roof of the car.

Within five minutes they were at the hospital, Kate had not calmed down, and was rushed into a birth room in a wheelchair.

"Ready?" Rick asked.

"I don't really have a choice do I?" Kate said.

"No not really, I love you."

"Always?"

"Always. I'll be here the whole time."

"Grea- UHH!" Kate shouted, she was helped to the birth bed, and the doctor was soon to follow.

"Alright, based on your 'oven' you will be pushing your baby out in about 20 to 28 minutes, you know the gender am I correct?"

"Yes," Rick answered, as Kate was concentrated on her breathing and holding on to Ricks hand.

"Do we have a name?"

"We have decided on Christina." Kate commented, she wanted to see if she could talk.

"Yeah we did," Rick said, then he turned to Kate, "your doing great sweet heart."

"Yeah yeah." Kate said to him, she didn't care, this baby wasn't going to be easy to get out.

~20 minutes later~
"Push Kate, you need to push." The doctor said.

"AHHH!!" She cried out. "YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN RICK CASTLE!" She managed to add.

"Ok sweetie, just push." Rick said, ignoring the pain in his hand and the mark on his arm from where Kate had scratched.

"She's crowning." The doctor said.

"FUCK!" Kate exclaimed, "GET OUT!" She pointlessly yelled at the baby.

But after about two minutes Rick heard crying, and it wasn't from Kate, she let go of his hand and Rick saw their baby, he immediately saw himself in the new girl.

She had a small amount of thin blonde hair, which the tiny girl wanted to touch and play with.

"Kate, see." He took the child, and showed Chrisy to Kate.

"She's ours," then Kate started crying, she was so happy, she kissed the forehead of her child, then they took Chrisy to the incubator, and the new parents sat and talked.

"We have a baby!" Kate huffed, she had caught her breath but was still red and had sweat.

"We do! This is our new chapter, and couldn't you see me in her?" Rick said, he was sure it was his and Kate's child.

"She looks exactly like us, come here." Kate wrapped her hands around his neck, "always are forever?"

"Always and forever." Then Rick leaned in for their first kiss as new parents.

After a few minutes of kissing and waiting, or rather an hour as it seemed, Kate got to hold her baby.

"Hi sweet heart." She said to the child in a whisper.

Little Chrisy let out a small moan as almost a hello, she wasn't very fussy, and didn't cry to much.

"Hey little one." Rick said.

The baby tried to rise her hand as if to wave, but she couldn't, it wasn't easy being born.

Both Richard and Katherine chuckled a little.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will update more soon, please comment what you think!