It's Official

This chapter contains sexual situations.
Kate was cleaning up the dishes with Rick, Martha and Alexis offered but they could do it another night.

"Should we invite the boys?" Rick asked.

"I guess, or maybe just tell them once we get back? It is a five hour drive."

"I guess your right." Rick said as he tickled her stomach.

Kate flicked water droplets at Rick as he did this, she knew no one could see them so she dive in for a secret kiss.

Rick was surprised of this change to epic passion, so surprised he accidentally dropped a plate that broke.

"You alright dears!" Martha yelled as she looked over the couch.

"Fine mother! Just a plate." Rick shouted back to her.

Kate went and got a broom and dustpan,

"You should have known." Rick said as he took over the sweeping job.

"Known what?" Kate asked.

"You know what your touch does to me." Rick said jokingly.

"Oh so this is my fault?" Kate went along with his tease.

"Yes, that's what I'm saying."

"Wow Rick." Kate said trying not to laugh. She leaned towards him, kissing his temple.

Rick chuckled as he worked, soon he collected the pieces and threw them into the trash, then went to return the broom to its place, almost getting lost in his own house, which brought a smile to his face.

Kate and Rick decided to leave the remaining glasses to soak before the dish washer, and went to unpack a bit more.

"We don't visit here enough." Kate spoke to Rick as she took in a breath of the room.

"We could make the trip a little longer?" Rick proposed.

"I'd have to talk to the chief but maybe, where is Dr. Elisk?"

"He has an office in the city, I can make an appointment when we get back." Rick said as he smiled and hugged Kate from the back.

"I can't wait until we have a baby." Kate said as she kissed his cheek.

"It will be great." Rick said with a grin, "having a little Cosmo running around."

"Cosmo?" Kate asked,

"Yeah, remember when-" he was cut off,

"Of course I remember." She said.

"I love you." Rick said as he kissed her neck,

"I love you too, always." Kate said as she tried not to moan at how Rick kissed and sucked her pulse point.

Kate laid down on the bed, letting Rick crawl on top of her, then they heard the voice call from down the hall,

"Darlings! The movie ended! Do you want to help us pick a new one!?" Martha called,

Rick looked at Kate as she rolled her eyes and then nodded for them to get up,

"Yes mother be there in a minute!" Rick said hesitantly as he broke their kiss and got up, Kate following behind him as they walked to the couch.

Kate was almost ready to be seated when she sneakily grabbed at Rick's pants to tease him, she tried not to blush and Rick tried not to smile, as he knew that his family would know.

"Any movie ideas?" Alexis asked, "how about something classic."

"Alright, how about statin island summer?" Rick proposed.