1

-Under the Red Hood

This is me Scynthia Rose Orelio aslo known in the gangster world as "Little Red Riding Hood."

Maybe because I always wear a red hood when I go on gang fights... why? Because I don't want other people to know who I am...

I don't only wear a Red Hood, I also wear a half mask and a smirk.

They try so hard to beat me but alas they can't beat me... why? Simply because I'm one of the greatest in fact I'm one of the leaders of the gangster organization, but they don't know that. Only little people know that...

I run the Lethal Empire in which isn't that hard to control, In our organization there are five empires

The Blaze Empire or the fifth
The Assasin Empire or the fourth
The Ruthless Empire or the third
The Knock Out Empire or the second
And the Lethal Empire or the boss empire... yup you got that right...

In this world of ours the only thing that you should keep in mind are the words. "KILL or be KILLED."

But I have something that no one knows about me...

So what is UNDER THE RED HOOD?

Scynthia's PoV

I was almost deaf hearing their screams.

"GO HOOD!"
"WHOOO!"
"KILL HIM!"
"END IT!"

End it? That wont be fun at all... for now, just wait... all good things goes to those who wait...

I smirked then gave him a swift kick causing him to tumble making the audience scream.

He stood up shaking his head, I ran towards him with my fist in the air, he was about to catch my fist but that was a decoy, I bent down and kicked his leg causing him to fall again.

He groaned and stood up he punched me, well that hit me on the face. He smirked, pero mas lalong lumaki yung ngiti ko, he looked confused. I was smirking because he was near me and he had no idea of my next move.

I punched him on the center of his chest causing him to fall... everybody cheered, and we all know that guy is dead now.

Piece of Cake...

The Emcee grabed my wrist and lifted it in the air. "Our winner! Little red riding hood!" Sigaw ng emcee.

I went back stage. "Hi baby." I smacked my lips on his. "Hey Baby, you killed it out there." He said.

"Yeah, I did kill him." I bragged. "Damn, you are so fierce." He said.

"Oh I just remembered... break na tayo." Sabi ko. "Why?" He asked.

"Nah, I just don't love you anymore." I said then walked out.

Dumiretso ako sa parking lot at sumakay agad sa pulang kotse ko, pinaharurot ko agad nung nakita ko si Dexter na lumabas palang sa Edge... that's the name of the fight club...

*Ring-Ring*

I picked up my phone while removing my mask and hood.

"Hello?"

"Scynthia Dear, where are you?" Shit it's mom.

"I came from the gym, sorry." What a liar...

"Bilisan mo na papunta dito sa bahay, your dad just arrived from New Jersey."

"Really!? Okay got to go mom I'm still driving!" I faked my enthusiasm, but my mom didn't know that.

"Okay Bye honey."

"Bye mom." Agad ko binaba yung tawag.

I hid the mask and hood in the secret container under my seat and locked it to avoid people from opening it.

I parked my car at the side of the park and removed my shirt then got a clean one and put it on... I don't want to look like I just killed a man when I go home... I removed my shorts and got a new clean pair on.

Pinaharurot ko ulit yung sasakyan ko, I hid my clothes in the glove box and locked it. When I reached home I saw my mom in the living room with dad. "Dad!" I walked closer to him and gave him a simple hug.

There was no love on that hug so that's nothing...

"Scynthia, I missed you." He said. "I miss you too dad." I let go of him and sat next to mom.

"Someone told me you were seen in Edge Fight Club, what were you doing there Scynthia?" My dad asked. "Oh, I was with my friend... sinamahan ko lang siya." I lied.

"Good, I don't want you to go there alone... it's dangerous in that place, even ." My dad said. "Yes dad, I have to go up now I'm tired from working out." Well that was a true statement... I do fights as a work out...

"Okay, I think I should also rest now." My dad said.

I went up to my room and just laid on my queen sized bed... This is a great day! Just killed a guy, broke up with my boyfriend, I need to sleep early because I have school tomorrow, and my lousy father's home... This is the best day ever... note the sarcasm...

I smirked then closed my eyes to sleep.

----------

A/N: Uh, fair warning... a bunch of wrong grammars and wrong spellings ahead... I accidentally wrote stud instead of stood sorry XD and also I'm still editing it... so... bear with me.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow