5

Scynthia's PoV

Classes suck... pero at least hindi ako nalate at ang masnakakatawa ay nakita ako ni ma'am na hindi nakikinig kaya tinawag ako pero I answered her question with ease kahit hindi pa niya nilesson yun.

Don't judge a book by it's cover...

Kanina ko pa inaabangan yung relo ko na magtime na kasi kanina pa ako nangangating lumabas na sa room na ito.

"Scynthia, you look like you need to poo or something." Bulong ni January sa tabi ko. "I want to go out already." Sabi ko.

As as if on cue the bell rang, I arranged my things in my bag. "Rose, hihintayin ka nalang namin sa labas." Sabi ni Kendal. "Okay." Sabi ko sabay ngiti.

I placed my books on the desk first because I was looking for the paper I was keeping nung nahanap ko na I was now keeping my things when...

"Hey!" I yelled at her.

... a bitch knocked over my stuff.

"Oops sorry." Sabi niya at nilampasan ako.

I am going to take a stand for this... this is way out of the bound!

"Hey bitch named Daniella!" I yelled at her, she faced me along with her so called friends. "What?" Tanong niya.

"Bakit mo ginawa yun?" I asked trying to keep my temper. "Because I hate you." Sabi niya.

"I hate you but I don't do that." Sabi ko. "Maybe because you're weak." Sabi niya, and with that I burned with fury.

The playfullness in me died and it was replaced with seriousness.

"What did you say?" I asked seriously. "You're weak and you can't fight bac---" she didn't finish because I pushed the chairs to the side causing it to smash at the sides of the room.

I was walking closer to her pushing everything that was in my way to the side of the room until I was in front of her.

I held her collar, she looked at me in horror. "Repeat." I ordered. "Y-you're w-weak." She was shaking in fear.

"If you say those words again you will find yourself bald, dead, bloody, full of stab wounds, in a sack, and floating in Manila Bay, got that?" I said in my most threatning voice ever while glaring at her.

She nodded in fear, I let go of her, collected my stuff and walked ou the room like nothing happened but before I could completly leave. "I'm serious." I said then left.

"C'mon?" I said to the gang with a smile while they just looked at me with open mouthes. "What?" I asked innocently.

"Now that's what you call beast mode." Kendal was the first one to get out of the trance. "Beast mode indeed." Pagagree ni January at Ice.

"Are you planning on killing her when she says it again?" Lex asks out of the blue. "Tingnan lang natin kung kaya pa niya akong lapitan." I said with a smirk on my face.

I started walking to the canteen sumunod naman sila saakin.

I was about to sit down when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away, I was about to yell at him nung...

*Bang*

A bunch of steel, wood, paint, and metal fell on that certain place I was about to sit at.

I face the guy who pulled me. "Thank you." I said kahit hindi siya nakatingin saakin.

Nung humarap siya saakin. "Ignacio!?" I was shocked to see him, and he helped me. "And you called me that, seriously!? I saved your life and you make fun of me." He said.

"No! I didn't mean to make fun of you, that was the first thing that came out of my mouth when I saw you." Sabi ko. "Okay then." He was about to walk away but I held his wrist.

"Thank you... for saving my life Nash." I said, he gave me a smile. "No problem, but I want two favors." Sabi niya.

"What?" I asked. "Stop calling me Ignacio." Sabi niya.

"Okay done, and?" Sabi ko. "Tell me your name, matagal na tayo naguusap pero hindi ko parin alam yung pangalan mo." Sabi niya.

"Oh, Scynthia Rose Orelio is the name." Sabi ko. "Okay I'll call you Rose." Sabi niya.

"Okay, whatever you want Nash." I said as I go back to the gang.

January squished my cheeks in between her hands. "You almost died!" She yelled. "Rose, why weren't you looking! You could have been crushed!" Lex screamed.

I removed January's hands from my face. "But I'm alive! So shut it." I said, I looked at the ceiling and it seemed like someone planed it.

But how did they know I was going to sit in that chair? Maybe it was for someone or a group that loved to sit in that spot.

We just ate at a different place away from that weird place, we ate in peace without that falling thing being mentioned again, and I was happy for that.

"C'mon let's go to our next class now before we get late." Sabi ni Lex. "C'mon you heard her guys." Sabi ni Kendal.

"Kendal, I have an Idea!" January said rasing her hand. "What?" Tanong ni Kendal.

"What if you and Scynthia act as a couple!" Sabi ni January. "Okay, no problem." Me and Kendal said.

"C'mon babe, malelate na tayo." Sabi ni Kendal sabay akbay saakin. "Okay babe." Sabi ko sabay pisil sa pisngi niya.

"Nakakasuka kayo." Sabi ni Lex, habang si Ice at January todo tawa. "Sweet nila!" Sabi ni Ice.

"Tara na baka malate pa tayo." Sabi ni January.

Habang naglalakad kami pinagtititigan kami nina Kendal kasi para kaming couple, Inaakbayan ako ni Kendal habang ako niyayakap ko yung katawan niya at matamis na nakangiti sa kanya.

Pagdating ng room walang tao... bakit kaya...

"Nasaan na yung mga tao?" Tanong ni Lex. "The bell just rang two minutes ago." Sabi ni January.

"Oo nga, even the nerds aren't here." Sabi ni Ice. "We are in the right room, right?" Tanong ko.

"Yes we are." Sabi ni Kendal. "Eh, bakit walang tao?" Tanong ko.

Pumasok kami at nilapag yung mga gamit namin, umupo si Lex at nagbasa, si Kendal naman at si Ice naka standby malapit sa window, January was sitting on the teachers table while playing her phone, and I was standing and looking around for clues on to why no one's around.

Pero biglang dumating yung teacher causing January to jump off the table and walk towards me. "Ma'am, where are the others?" I asked. "They're at the gym, there is a program today." Sabi ni ma'am.

"Kaya pala, what's the program all about?" Tanong ni Kendal. "It's a talent contest." Sabi niya.

"Wow!" Sabi ni Ice. "Bumaba na kayo kasi may sasabihin yung founder ng school." Sabi ni Ma'am.

"What does my dad want now?" Sabi ni Lex sabay tayo. "No one knows except him, kaya bumaba na kayo." Lumabas na si ma'am.

Sumunod nalang kami at pumunta sa Gym, there was already a band playing and it was a group from our class well except for the singger he doesn't look like my classmate...

I was shocked when I saw the guy singging...

No way, Nash sings?

----------

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow