32

Charles' PoV

"If you opened this video already, that means I already have amnesia and you found my clues to know my password and you know my sister Alex Red Orelio. And you already know why I'm the Little Red Riding Hood, and this video is the answer to all of your questions... Wonder why I haven't mentioned Alex to all of you? Simply because I don't you to know... where is she? She's dead, she died years ago due to the bullet that hit her that was supposed to hit my father... why am I fighting? Because Red always wanted to be a fighter, it was always her dream, I'm just living it for her... and why do I know about me having amnesia? I saw there was something wrong with the Airplane's engine it looked funny so I thought we might crash in the ocean that's why I saved this phone and other important stuff... give the stuff I saved to me and make me read the papers, and after giving the papers and notebook to me show me my Hood and Mask..."

"What!? She knew and still wanted to ride it! What the fuck is wrong with her!?" Sigaw ko. "I think because she wanted to forget, I think she forced herself to forget everything." Sabi ni Lex.

I grabbed the stuff she was talking about and her mask and hood (I got it when we last went there) then went back to the hospital.

Pagpasok namin sa room niya she was sitting there and staring off to space. "Scynthia!" I called her. "Hey Nash." She said with a smile.

I gave her the note book and papers. "Read all of it! You might get your memory back." Sabi ko.

She followed me, she read all of the papers and everything that was writen on the notebook... she looked like she was in pain. "Mask and hood?" She asked and still looking like she's in pain. "This." I showed her the mask and the hood.

She stared at it, suddenly pumikit siya ng mariin at hinawakan yung ulo niya. "AH!" She screams in pain.

"What's happening?" Tanong ni Ice. "I don't know." Sabi ko.

She was shaking and now she started to cry.

Sabay sabay kaming napasigaw.

"Scynthia! What's happening?" Tanong ni January.

"Scynthia!" Sigaw ni Kendal.

"Scynthia! Snap out of it!" Sigaw ko.

"Scynthia!" Sigaw ni Lex.

"Scynthia!" Sigaw namin lahat.

We started panicking. "Call the doctor." Sabi ko.

Agad tumakbo palabas si Ice.

She was about to fall of the bed ng masalo ko siya, then she stopped shaking and she looked relax, she was still crying. "Scynthia, are you okay?" Tanong ko, lumapit bigla yung iba.

"I re...m...br... now..." mahinang sabi niya.

Natigilan kaming lahat...

She remembers now? FINALLY!

Pumasok na si Ice at yung doctor, at as if on cue nawalan ng malay si Scynthia. Inihiga ko siya at pinalabas kaming lahat ng doctor.

"Paano na yan guys? Alam na natin yung sikreto niya? At naalala na niya lahat." Sabi ni January. "Edi balik tayo sa normal!" Sabi ni Kendal.

"I wish nothing bad would happen to her." Sabi ko.

*****

Two days have passed since that faithful day pero hindi parin nagigising si Scynthia, everything went back to normal. School was okay at malapit na yung foundation day namin. Pero hindi parin ako naeexcite dahil tulog parin si Scynthia hanggang ngayon.

Today I didn't go to school because I wanted to spend a day with Scynthia kahit papaano. "Scynthia, sana magising ka na... miss ka na namin, but mostly me... Scynthia, gumising ka na please baka agawin ako ni Daniella, diba hindi ka papayag doon? Ayoko sa kanya wag kang magalala, ikaw lang ang mamahalin ko habang buhay, kaya sana gumising ka na at mayakap na kita ulit... I love you." Sabi ko at hinalikan ko siya sa noo, at biglang dumilat siya.

"Scynthia?" Tanong ko. "Who's Scynthia?" Mahinang tanong niya.

I felt my own heart crack... okay lang ito! Atleast hindi siya patay, hinding hindi ako magsasawa na ipaalala sa kanya ang lahat, kahit paulit ulit...

I felt a tear roll down my eyes. "Don't cry my Ignacio." Naka ngising sabi niya, agad ako napanganga sa sinabi niya, umupo siya. "I love you too." Sabi niya.

Agad ko siya niyakap. "You're back! Thank god." Sabi ko. "Luckily I am." Sabi niya, humiwalay ako sa kanya.

"Wag mo akong biruin ng ganyan!" Sabi ko. "I won't." Sabi niya.

Ngumiti ako. "But on one condition." Sabi niya. "What?" Tanong ko.

"Be my boyfriend." Sabi niya, mas lalong lumaki yung ngiti ko. "Siyempre! Kahit asawa pa yan eh." Sabi ko.

"Wag mong ipagkalat na ako yung nagyaya." Sabi niya. "Hinding hindi." Sabi ko.

"And Nash, sana sa school Sasha parin yung tawag niyo saakin." Sabi niya. "Bakit naman?" Tanong ko.

"Ang sarap mang trip kay Daniella." Sabi niya. "Fine, pero girlfriend parin kita kahit Sasha yung tawag ko sayo." Sabi ko.

"Yes my possesive boyfriend." Sabi niya. "Good, now dito ka lang at tatawag ako ng doktor para makalabas ka na rin dito." Sabi ko.

"Okay." Sabi niya, I nodded then started walking. "Nash." Tawag niya.

"What?" Humarap ako sa kanya. "No goodbye kiss?" Tanong niya.

She is so unpredictable.

----------

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow