38

Scynthia's PoV

I hired a private nurse slash nanny for Alex, so that someone could take care of her while me and Nash are going to school, I also told Alex's Teacher our new address. "You seem bothered?" Tanong ni Nash. "I'm just worried about Alex." I said.

"Don't worry, she'll be totally safe." Sabi ni Nash, I didn't reply to him and just sat there quietly.

Pagdating sa school inakbayan ako ni Nash papasok, people were looking at us and whispering. I got curious on to why they were whispering to each other.

They are so creepy...

When we reached our room the gang was there and they were writing something on their notebook. Me and Nash sat down on our seat. "What are you guys writing?" I asked. "Oh, we're just playing this game." Sabi ni January.

*****

School ended smoothly, and we were now on our way home. "Rose, you okay?" Tanong ni Nash. "Yeah, why'd you ask?" Tanong ko.

"You seem quiet all of a sudden." Sabi niya. "Oh, I'm thinking about my dream earlier." Sabi ko.

"Oh." Lang yung sinabi niya.

Pagdating ng bahay natagpuan namin si Alex na nakaupo sa sofa at nanunuod ng TV.

"Hey Alex, how was your day?" Tanong ko. "It was great." Sabi ni Alex.

"You guys stay here and I'm going to cook." Nash left, I sat next to Alex. "Sis, you seem down." Sabi ni Alex.

"I'm not." Sabi ko. "Okay, if you say so." Sabi niya.

*****

This day was so boring! Nothing exciting happened today and I'm just here right now lying down on my bed and staring at the celing. "Why do I feel like something weird is going to happen?" I asked myself and as id on cue my phone rang.

I got it from the side table and it was Kendal Calling...

"Hello?"

"Scynthia! Come here we need back up!"

"What's going on?" I sat up.

"The empire is being attacked! Attacked by two gangs!" I could hear gun shots in the background.

"Okay! I'll be there! Just hold on!" I said then ended the call.

I immediately changed clothes and then added something else... I went to Nash's room and knocked. Biglang bumukas yung pinto, and I saw Nash wearing nothing but underwear. "Okay, now I can't unsee that." Sabi ko, that's when he realized. "Sorry, why are you here anyway?" Tanong niya.

"The empire is being attacked by two gangs." Sabi ko, then made my way to my car, after a while sumunod si Nash bihis na bihis na.

I wore my usual hood and mask.

*****

Pagdating ng likod ng empire at nakakrinig kami ng putukan. "Kendal, where are the others?" I asked. "They're busy fighting, I just came here to grab some bullets." Sabi niya at tumakbo na paalis.

I grabbed a gun and walked to the tower, I was up there over looking the whole fight, there were a bunch of dead bodies and there were also a bunch of people fighting. "What a surprise." Someone said behind me, agad ako humarap. "Who thought the all powerful Red Riding Hood would be just up here and not fighting." Sabi niya.

"What's it to you?" I asked with a raised brow as if she would see it. "Are you scared to fight?" Natatawang sabi niya.

"Why would I be scared? It's not like you guys are a threat?" Nakangising tanong ko. "That's it you're dead." Susugod na sana siya but I jumped off of the tower and landed on the roof of the building next to it.

I saw her jump next and landed were I was.

"You're going down hood!" Sabi niya. "Not on my watch!" Then I shot her on the leg...

She yelped in pain. "Catch me if you can middle aged!" I yelled then jumped off that bulding causing me to land on the ground next to Nash. "What's going on?" Tanon ni Nash.

"Nothing, I shot someon on the leg." Sabi ko. "Oh." Sabi niya.

We started shooting enemies.

*****

After that whole shit fight, I ended up killing the girl I shot on the leg and the other enemies and now we are here. "This is to all of our members who risked their lives." I raised a glass of wine. "For them!" Sabi nila.

We poured the wine on the ground.

Charles' PoV

We were just silently sitting there, when suddenly. "Nash look out!" Scynthia screamed then pushed me away as she grabbed a gun and shot outside the window.

I heard a gun shot before Scynthia shot her's.

I glanced outside and saw a guy fall on the ground... Scynthia just saved me...

"Scynthia!" It was January, I glanced at Scynthia and saw her bleeding on the floor. "Scynthia!" Sabi ko sabay lapit.

"Scynthia, please don't die on me." I said. "Now we're even, you saved mine before and now I saved you." Mahinang sabi niya.

"Scynthia, I'll take you to the hospital." I carried her to her car. "Please don't close your eyes." I was crying.

*****

I am now sitting outside of the emergency room.

She'll be fine... she'll be fine... we're still going to graduate and get married... we're still going to enjoy our life with Alex and our kids as we grow old... she'll wake up, I know it!

I sat there for hours, the gang arrived like two minutes after we arrived. "Charles, she's going to be fine... I know it." Sabi ni Lex. "Charles, you should go and rest first." Sabi ni January.

"No! I wont leave until they say Scynthia's fine!" I snapped, they remained quiet after my sudden snap.

After a few minutes more lumabas na yung doctor. "Doc! Is Scynthia okay?" Tanong ko. "Are you the patient friend?" Tanong ng doctor.

I wanted to slap her across the face after what she said... friend!? Like what the fuck!?

"I'm her Fiancè." Sabi ko. "My appologies..." Sabi niya.

"It's fine... anyway, how is she?" I asked. "Well, the patient is in critical condition, she lost a lot of blood due to the shoot. She also has internal bleeding and a minor injury to the lung, we already moved her to a room for further testing" Sabi niya.

"What!? Help her please! I can't afford to loose her." Sabi ko sa doctor. "We will try our best, but I am not making ang promises, excuse me." Sabi niya sabay alis.

----------

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow