7

Scynthia's PoV

Pagdating ko sa bahay galing school naabutan ko si Jaime na nanunood ng TV sa living room, I kissed her forehead. "Jaime, asaan sina Mom at Dad?" Tanong ko. "Still out." Sabi ni Jaime.

"Okay." I said then went up my room to rest, until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Red! Help!" It was January.

"January, what's going on?" I asked.

"The Round House Gang are attacking my Apartment!"

"What!?"

"Help me! No! Let go of me you ass!" I heard her struggling and shouting.

"January!"

"Be quick Red, we got your friend." Then the call ended.

I got my keys then ran down the stairs. "Jaime I'm going out! Don't wait up for me!" I said running out of the house.

I fixed my mask then Red hood when I got in my car. I grabbed a gun from my secret compartment then drove like a mad man, As I was driving to their place hindi maalis sa isipan ko si January... obviously she wont fight back... she didn't have her mask on... I stopped on the corner of the Round House Gang Headquarters.

I got my gun then silently made my way to the headquarters. I placed a sliencer to the gun and pointed it to the visible ones and shooted. One by one they fell over, until konti nalang yung naiwan.

I shooted the remaining ones then walked in, I saw a guy that seemed like a rookie linapitan ko siya and pointed the gun at him. "Kid, where's January?" I asked, humarap siya saakin and raised his hand in the air.

"I can't tell you." I said. "Tell me or I'll kill you." Sabi ko.

"I'll tell you but you'll make me walk away." Sabi niya, I smirked. "Okay deal, now tell me." I said.

"Their on the roof top of the third building in fifth street." He said. "Good now walk away." Sabi ko.

He walked away but then I shot him on the leg. "Ah!" He fell on the ground at lumapit ako sa kanya. "We made a deal." Sabi niya.

"Yup we did, you walked away already and now I get to kill you." And shoot... out goes his lights.

I started making my way to Fifth street, but on my way there there was a bunch of guys around trying to shoot me but I skipped it all then continued running to the said building...

As I was climbing up the stairs when a bunch of guys with knives, guns, and bats... that made me smile.

I made a plan... I will first take out the ones with guns and the next the one with knives and last the ones with bats...

I started shooting at the guys with guns while trying to dodge their bullets, I got shot on my arm and shoulder due to that...

Next I started to shoot the ones with knives until I ran out of bullets I started to dodge there knives while striking then hard on the nape, spinal column, head, and stomach.

I got my cheek slit by a guy holding a knife

Last I was hit by a bat on my arm causing me to yelp in pain, but I recovered and grabbed a gun from the guys I killed first then shot the remaining people.

I sat down for a while to rest then continued going to the roof top... and again with the people but they died again and I got my hood ripped because of the idiots with the knives.

Pagdating ko sa roof nakita ko si January, I held the shot gun with my right hand and the pistol on my left then walked closer to her. She was tied to a chair and there was also cloth tied to her mouth. I placed the shot gun down then removed the tie on her mouth.

When I managed removed the tie from her mouth... "Behind you!" I pointed the pistol on my back then shoot.

"You okay, January?" I asked. "I'm okay, now untie me from this chair." Sabi niya.

*****

We're now going to my car when I felt someone looking at me, I stopped and looked around. "Red, you okay?" Tanong ni January. "I feel like someone's looking at me." I said.

"I feel that too." We looked around and there I saw a guy in black hiding behind the curb. I took my gun and ran towards the guy, he was running too pero nahabol ko siya, I knocked him over at pumaibabaw ako sa kanya.

"Who the hell are you!?" I said in my accent while pointing the gun at him. "It's me! It's me!" He removed the mask on his face.

"What the heck Charles! I could have killed you when I saw you by the curb!" I stud up and helped him up. "Sorry, what happened to you? You're bleeding." Sabi niya.

"That's none of your business!" I said then walked away, I saw January standing by my car. "Ride." I ordered, sinunod naman ni January yung sinabi ko, binubuksan palang yung pinto I felt weak then everything turned black.

----------

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow