37

Charles' PoV

"Ate, sino siya?" Scynthia's eyes widened at humarap siya kay Alex. "Alex, this is Charles... the boy I was talking to you about." Sabi ni Scynthia.

Umupo si Alex. "You're Nash? Well I have no choice but to accept you, nice to meet you Nash." Nakangiting sabi ni Alex. "Nice to meet you too Alex." Ngiting sabi ko.

"Red, sasapakin kita pagsabihin mo." Sabi ni Scynthia. "Stop calling me Red, jeeze, hindi ko sasabihin." Sabi ni Alex.

"Ate pwede ba kaming magusap muna ni Nash?" Tanong ni Alex. "Sure, but remember what I said." Pagbabanta ni Scynthia sabay labas ng kwarto.

"So, Nash... totoo bang mahal mo siya?" Tanong ni Alex paglabas ni Scynthia. "With all my life." Sagot ko.

"Really?" Tanong niya. "You have my word." Sabi ko.

"I have another question, how is it like outside the hospital?" Tanong niya. "Magulo at maingay." Sabi ko.

"Oh, how's Jaime? Because the last time I saw her in person was when she was still a baby." Sabi niya. "She's doing fine, she's in the accelerated class which is a big thing and she's confused." Sabi ko.

"Why is she confused?" Tanong ni Alex. "Because she found out about you, but I told her you were dead because that's what I thought before I came here." Sabi ko.

"I want to see her again, I want to go out of this hospital, I want to have real friends, and I want to go to school again." Sabi niya. "You don't go to school?" Tanong ko.

"Nope, I just have a private teacher that comes here and teaches me the lessons." Nakangiting sabi niya. "Oh, but don't worry makakalabas ka rin." Sabi ko.

"Really?" Lumiwanag yung buong mukha niya. "Yes, because we are going to live in one house... titira tayo sa isang bahay na malapit sa isang park kung saan pwedeng pwede kang maglaro at makipagkaibigan." Sabi ko.

"Really? That would be great!" Sabi niya. "I think sa makalawa ka na ata lalabas dito... I'm not sure yet." Sabi ko.

"Thank you." Niyakap niya ako. "Thank you so much Charles." Sabi niya.

"No, thank you... kung hindi kita noon nakita sa school na umiiyak wala na siguro ako dito, at nandoon na sa states nagaaral bilang abogado." Sabi ko. "But still Chalres thank you." Sabi niya.

"Okay enough." Sabi ni Scynthia, agad kami ni Alex napahiwalay sa yakap. "Hey Scynthia." Nakangiting sabi ko.

"It's settled titira na tayo doon, sinabihan ko sina mom at dad payag naman sila and I also called tito and tita they also agreed at ngayon hinahanda na yung bahay, Alex, lalabas ka na dito bukas." Sabi ni Scynthia. "This is the best day ever!" Sigawni Alex.

*****

Nandito na kami ngayon palabas ng ospital. "Wow, ang ganda naman sa labas, hindi amoy ospital." Sabi ni Alex. "Pero amoy pollusyon." Sabi ni Rose.

"Grabe ka naman ate!" Sabi ni Alex. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes at pumasok na sa shot gun seat habang si Alex sa back seat.

Pagpasok ko Alex was just looking out the window while Scynthia was playing with her phone. "Alex you excited?" Tanong ko.

She nodded her head. "You bet it!" Masayang sabi niya.

I started driving to me and Scynthia's house, I kept glancing to the sister's directions, they are really different, Alex is the jolly, nice and very propper while Scynthia is cold, bad (in a good way), and unpropper sometimes...

Pagdating sa bahay namin, agad bumaba si Alex at tumakbo palabas at halatang excited a excited... I walked around and helped Scynthia out. "Excited si Alex." Sabi ko. "I know, she's been in the hospital for a very long time now." Sabi ni Scynthia.

"Figures." Sabi ko and we started walking to the door where Alex was standing at and oppened the door. "This place is huge!" Manghang manghang sabi ni Alex.

"Yeah, You can go and check out your room, there's a name on the door upstairs for you to know." Sabi ko. "Okay!" Agad tumakbo paakyat si Alex.

"Alex, be careful!" Sigaw ni Scynthia pero mukhang hindi pinansin ni Alex at patuloy parin yung pagtakbo. "What if magkaanak tayo ng katulad niya?" I said out of the blue.

She slapped my hand. "Baliw! I still have no plans on having a child." Sabi niya. "Hindi naman ako nagsabi ngayon, maybe after graduation... you can give it as a gift." I said and wiggled my brows.

She hit me again but now on the chest. "You're creeping me out Nash." Sabi niya. "I'm serious Rose, I'm really looking forward to it." I said still wiggling my brows.

And with that she kicked me on the balls causing me to crouch down. "Ow! What was that for!?" Tanong ko. "You are such a pervert." Sabi niya.

"Pagito mabiyak hindi ka magkakaroon ng anak." Pagbabanta ko. "Manyak!" Sabi niya sabay lakad paakyat, pero bago pa siya nakaalis hinila ko siya sa pulso at niyakap.

"It was a joke... don't worry Rose, I'll wait until you're ready." Bulong ko. "Wag kang magbiro ulit ng ganyan, kundi babarilin ko yan." Maangas na bulong niya.

Humiwalay ako and raised both my hands in the air. "Okay, okay! Wag mo lang ako barilin." Sabi ko. "Good boy." She patted my head and walk up stairs.

I walked around the house, and I got to say it was pretty huge... it had a pool, an entertainment room, a music room, and a garden.

I chilled out by the garden for a while to clear my mind off things. I was just chilling when I heard a scream. "AHH!" It was a high pitched scream, but it sounded like it wasn't Scynthia. Agad ako napatakbo sa kwarto ni Alex at nandoon na din si Scynthia. "What's wrong?" Tanong ko.

"Alex, screamed because she was a spider." Scynthia said then rolled her eyes. "It was huge!" Sabi ni Alex.

"No it wasn't! You're technically bigger than it!" Scynthia pointed out. "Okay, fine! I'm really scared of spider, they're venomous!" Sabi ni Alex.

"Whatever." Scynthia walked to her room, habang ako lumapit kay Alex. "You okay now?" Tanong ko.

"She has changed." Sabi bigla ni Alex, I sat next to her. "Who?" I asked.

"Scynthia... she wasn't like that before, when I screamed before she would act like a superhero and save me." Malungkot na sabi ni Alex. "I'm sorry about her." Sabi ko.

"It's okay, I just miss the old her. The old Scynthia I know died years ago like me... she died along with me, she changed on the day she faked my death... I don't know what happened to her, she would go to the hospital all mad just like Christmas two years ago, she came in my room with bruses and was all mad, I asked her what's wrong but before she could answer I fainted." Sabi ni Alex. "Maybe she's just going through something, don't worry about her she's strong enough to hadle this." I tried my best to give her a smile.

"Thanks Nash." With that she hugged me.

----------

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow