24

Charles' PoV

Siya nga! Siya si Scynthia! I know now! From her story! Two years ago, may kahalikan sa airport! Siya nga si Scynthia! Pero ang mas pinagtataka ko... sino yung mga magulang na sinasabi niya?

"Charles, ang lalim ng iniisip mo ah." Sabi ni mom. "I'm just thinking about something." Sabi ko.

"Please don't plan on killing yourself again, I don't want to lose you." Sabi ni mom. "No mom, I'm not going to kill myself anymore... because I just found a reason to live." Sabi ko sabay ngiti.

"Good." She kissed my forehead. "Love you mom." Sabi ko.

"I love you more son." Sa sinabi niya umalis na siya.

This is so complicated... I need to know what happened to Scynthia! Even if I go through the list of the passengers of that flight! I will do it! Even if I talk to all of the survivors! I will do everything! For the sake or Scynthia! Because I love her! And I want to know what happened that day!

*****

I had to go through a lot of shit before I got the list! It was crazy! The man in charge didn't want me to see it because I was a minor... like what the fuck!? I even looked muture compared to that piece of shit!

I kept looking for a Sasha Strike in the list but there was none. No one with the last name Strike was seen on the list...

So possibleng siya si Scynthia! There is a posibility. There is a fifty fifty chance that she is Scynthia!

Now I have to talk to the survivors! I don't know what to say but I will have a conversation with them! I will do my best and god with do the rest. Because if it is for me he will give it and if not he has something better for me. I just have to trust him.

I was on my way to Keneth Zamora's house. I found his address from a reliable source. Pagdating ko agad niya ako binagbuksan. "Kayo po ba si Keneth Zamora?" Tanong ko. "Ah oo, ako nga, bakit sino po kayo?" Tanong niya.

"I'm Charles Santiago Jr. mag tatanong po sana ako tungkol sa flight niyo." Sabi ko. "Okay, come in." Sabi niya.

Agad ako pumasok at umupo sa sofa niya. Inalok niya ako ng maiinom pero tumanggi ako.

"Did you see this girl during your flight?" Tanong ko sabay pakita ng picture ni Scynthia. "Yes, I've seen her... she was the girl crying by the window seat during the flight, I asked her what's wrong and the only thing she told me was "My father betrayed me." That kid had problems, I felt sad for her." Sabi niya.

"Did you see her body after the crash?" I asked. "I'm sorry but no, but I did look for her." Sabi niya.

"Thank you for your time." Sabi ko sabay ngiti sa kanya. "No problem, glad I can give you even at least a little bit of information." Sabi niya.

Next stop Janine Gonzales' House...

*****

I went to Janine, Justice, Layley, Jacob, Harold, and William's house... gabi na but I am now on my way to Cassandra Buenavista's house. She lived realy far away from our place.

*Ding-Dong*

Agad ako pinagbuksan ng pinto. "Are you Cassandra Buenavista?" Tanong ko. "No, I'm her mother... are you here to court here?" Tanong niya.

"Oh no, I came here to talk to her about the flight before." Sabi ko. "I'm sorry young man but she doesn't want to talk about it." Sabi niya.

"Please, I need to know something so I can find out what happened to Scynthia." Sabi ko. "No how many times do I have to tell you, and she doesn't even want to talk--" She was cut off.

"I can talk to him." Sabi ng babae sa likod niya. "Cassandra I thought you don't want to talk about that?" Sabi ng babae sa harap ko.

"Mom, he wants to know about Scynthia... the girl I sat next to in the flight." Sabi ni Cassandra. I was shocked... siya yung katabi ni Rose...

She might know what happened to Scynthia.

"Pumasok ka." Sabi ni Cassandar, pinapasok ako ng mom niya. I sat next to Cassandra. "Mom leave us." Sabi ni Cassandra.

Sumunod yung mom niya. "What happened to her?" I asked.

"She was crying before she sat on the seat next to me, a guy approched her and talked after they talked she sat next to me, I asked her what's wrong and her answer was really weird... her exact words were "my father betrayed me, I want to forget everything that has to do with him, even the people I love." After she said that the plane started to shake then before we know it the hard thing on her head hit her hard then she fell off the chair, I helped her up and we sat back on our seats... I would never forget her because without her I could be dead now." Sabi niya.

"Why? What did she do?" Tanong ko.

"While the plane was sinking everyone went out even her but I was stuck there suddenly the plane was already full of water when she came back and saved me and the other people stuck there, when we reached the surface I got on top of a floating debri I helped her up and she just passed out, she was holding her bag and I think she got it when she went back in. I don't know what was in it but I saved her bag, I fell asleep holding on to her bag and when I woke up she was already gone I looked around and there was no sign of her." Sabi niya.

"Do you still have that bag?" Tanong ko.

"It's in my room, wait here." Agad siya tumakbo paakyat.

Scynthia saved people but didn't manage to save her... I think she fell off that floating debri and floated her way to the shore she was talking about... maybe...

My thoughts were cut short when Cassandra came back holding a bag. "Here, don't worry I didn't lose anything, all tho I dried the other stuff in there." Sabi niya. "Thank you so much Cassandra." Sabi ko sabay yakap sa kanya.

"Anything for that girl." Sabi niya.

*****

Pagkauwi ko agad ako pumasom sa kwarto ko at binuksan yung bag. It was just clothes, but what shocked me more was what was wraped in the clothes.

It seems like she knew that something like this would happen... I think she saw this before it happened.

I was shocked because there were zip lock bags and each bag had some things in it, like note book, papers, and another small bag. But what caught my eye was a cellphone. Not just any cellphone her cell phone. I got the phone and checked on it.

It looked like it didn't get wet, but I think the battery just died.

I got my charger and plugged it in, and what luck! It was charging...

I think there are mysteries in her phone that I need to find out in order to know what really happened to her...

----------

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow