15

Scynthia's PoV

I woke up because of the noises comming from outside this office. I stood up and started walking to the door, I realized the whole gang was still alseep, and we were all still dirty due to the fight.

The noises became louder. I stepped out of the office and saw a guy, his back was turned on me so I took the a sword and pointed it at him. "Reveal yourself." I said pointing the sword at him, he faced me and he looked shock. "Charles, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm looking for my phone, there was something in it, help me find it." He said, I started looking with him.

I checked under the sofa and there I saw his phone, I accidentaly turned it on causing me to see his wallpaper... it was a family picture. My eyes widened at what I saw next...

I started breating heavy and unwanted memories came flashing in my mind and suddenly I dropped his phone. "Red, are you okay?" Charles asked out of nowhere.

I don't know what got into me but sumugod ako sa kanya, he was able to dodge my punch. "Red! What's going on with you!?" Tanong niya.

I threw punches at him and he dodged all of it. I gave him a death glare. "Die." I said then sumugod sa kanya, I gave him three punches to the face that made him tumble over.

And it's like something snapped in him bigla siyang sumugod, I did a flip to escape his attack then I countered it with a swift kick to the back of his knee causing him to kneel on the floor, he looked back to me. "Who are you Red Riding Hood?" He suddenly asked, tumayo siya at humarap saakin. I ran towards him then gave him a punch to the stomach.

But before I could land the punch he was able to catch my wrist and he gave me an upper cut to the face causing my to tumble backwards. My mask flew away and I layed on the ground, my hair was covering my face.

"Oh my god! Red I'm so sorry." Sabi niya he was already infront of me.

Hinawi ko yung buhok ko at agad nanlaki yung mga mata niya, he saw my face. "Scynthia!?" He asked in shock.

I was fuming in rage as I stood up and was about to attack him when four people held me back. "Rose stop!" Sigaw ni January.

Our whole cover is blown... all because of "that" thing I saw...

The whole gangs masks were off. "January, Lex, Ice, Kendal!?" Nash asked in confusion. I was squirming to break free of their hold. "Rose, stop! What's gotten into you!?" Tanong ni Kendal.

Suddenly everything got into me... I relaxed. They released me from their hold.

I got my mask and wore it. "I-i don't know what happened." I said shaking in fear. "Rose are you okay?" Tanong ni Lex.

"I'm... I'm... I have to go." I said then ran away.

January's PoV

"Charles what happened!? Why did Rose get crazy!?" I asked. "I'm cluless! She was just helipng me find my phone then suddenly she went crazy!" Sabi ni Charles.

"You guys lied to me, you hid your freaking identity from me." Sabi ni Charles. "Sorry, Scynthia made us do it." Sabi ko.

"Why is she like that anyway? Why did she hide the truth from me?" Tanong ni Charles. "Hindi namin alam, ang alam lang namin ayaw niyang maraming makaalam na siya si Red dahil manganganib raw tayong lahat." Sabi ni Kendal.

"This is so complicated! What is going on?" Sabi ni Ice. "Let's just clean up and go, let's just hope that Red would show up tomorrow at school." Sabi ni Lex.