34

January's PoV

"Are you ready?" Tanong ng emcee, nagsigawan yung mga estudyante. "And if you are cheer for your classmates! This is the search for Mr. And Ms. Lawrence Academy!" People started chantting names.

"Wohoo! Number fuve! Number five! Number five!" Sigaw ng panig namin. "Go Sasha! Go Charles!" Sigaw ko, while raising our banner.

"Here we are, our candidates." After saying that, screams started eruptting from the audience. Isa isa nang pumasok yung mga babae.

They did weird dances.... blah blah blah...

"Sasha Faith Strike, a proud candidate of class III A!" Halos hindi marinig yung boses ni Scynthia dahil sa mga sigaw ng audience. "Charles Ignacio Santiago Jr. Candidate of class III A!" Kagaya nung kay Scynthia halos hindi narin marinig yung boses ni Charles.

*****

Honestly hindi ko alam yung talent nila Scynthia at Charles, ayaw kasi nilang malaman ko at ng iba.

"Contestant from class III A." The crowd was silent pagpasok nila.

I was shocked when Scynthia got a Violin.

It still really surprising that she plays that...

Si Charles naman Electric Guitar.

"Hello my fellow school mates, me and Sasha here wont sing or dance but we are going to make music. Ladies and gentlemen this is what you call real music." Sabi ni Charles sa mic.

(A/N: Note the song is Canon Rock.)

They started playing, the song started simple but sa pagtagal maslalong bumibilis at gumagaling! It was awesome!

The song ended and everybody screamed their throats out.

Scynthia's PoV

We were now in formal wear and standing by the stage, we were waiting for the announcement of the winners.

There were a bunch of winners thanks to the sponsors, I won only two of those, while Nash won three... I was getting bored but I had to smile, kahit nakakangawit na kailangan parin.

This is why I hate pagents...

"The winner for Ms. Photogenic is... contestant... number... who do you think audience?" Tanog ng emcee.

Nagsigawan ng mga numero yung mga estudyante, some had banners and balloons... grabe soport nila ah...

"The winner is Contestant number five!" Sabi ng emcee.

Ako? Ang pangit ko kaya sa litratong yan! I will never understand this...

I got my award and went back to my place.

"And our winner for Mr. Photogenic is... who is it folks?" Tanong ng emcee.

The girls started screaming along with the gays... meron nagsigaw sa harap ng "pakiss contestant number five!" Sapakin ko siya! Akin lang si Nash! Nababaliw na ata ako.

"The winner is contestant number four!" The winner was from class III B. "And now for the winners of the people's choice award." Sabi ng emcee at may kinuhang papel.

"The winner for people's choice award in the girl's department is... contestant number... contestant number five!" Ako ulit? I think January has something to do with this...

I got my award and went back to my place.

"The winner for people's choice award from the boy's department is... contestant number... contestant number Five ulit!" Sabi ng emcee.

"Best Talent... contestants number... number five ulit! Grabe!" What? Seriously?

After a bunch of awards.

"Ms. Lawrence Academy Second Runner up is contestant..." the crowd was screaming a bunch of names and numbers. "... contestant number twelve! Ms. Hazel Garcia of class IV C!" Nice... ngayon lang nagkaroon ng award yung IV C!

"Mr. Lawrence Academy Second Runner up is contestant..."

"Number Four!"

"Number Twelve!"

"Christian!"

"Eight!"

"Jason number four!"

Mixed names and numbers were being screamed by the audience.

"... Contestant number Eight! Mr. Lucas Gregory of class IV B!" They awarded the guy...

"Ms. Lawrence Academy First Runner Up is conestant... Contestant number seven! Ms. Dexa Julliana Villaflor of Class II A!" That Dexa girl is a gangster, she's in the Blaze empire... I know because I saw her a bunch of times there now.

"Mr. Lawrence Academy First Runner Up is conestant... number..." the emcee opened the card. "Contestant number Four! Mr. Jason Matthews of Class III B!" Actually that Jason guy is actually gay... Yup, I saw him with his boyfriend making out up a tree at the park...

"And last! Ms. Lawrence Academy 20** is no other than... contestant number." The emcee opened the card and smiled. "No other than! Contestant number Five." He gave me a questioning look, I nodded. "Ms. Scynthia Rose Orelio of Class III A!" The crowd was shocked, napangisi naman ako doon habang sinusuot yung crown saakin.

Seriously? A crown? Like how old are we five? The crown was even plastic...

"And last but most certainly not the least! Mr. Lawrence Academy 20** is no one else than contestant..." the had a shocked face when he opened the card. "Contestant Number Five! Mr. Charles Ignacio Santiago Jr. Of Class III A!" Kami panalo ni Nash...

"Here you have it folks our Mr. And Ms. Lawrence Academy!" Sabi ng emcee.

Lumapit si Nash saakin. "Talagang sinabi mo na yung pangalan mo..." bulong ni Nash. "Siyempre para malaman na nila yung totoo." Bulong ko.

"Good, now para malaman nila na ikaw ang mapapangasawa ko." Bulong niya. "Wait what?" Agad ako napatingin sa kanya.

He got a mic. "Excuse me everybody I just want to say to everyone! This girl right here, this most beautiful girl is Scynthia Rose Orelio, she is the woman I love and I want everyone to know that." Sabi niya.

"Nash, what are you doing?" Bulong ko. "Scynthia, I love you and I want to grow old with you." Bumunot siya ng maliit na box at lumuhod. "Scynthia, will you marry me and be the woman who will make me happy forever and always?" Tanong niya, he opened the box at lumantad yung isang singsing.

Oh my god... this isn't happening!

"Uh..." wala akong masabi.

"Say yes already!" Sigaw ng isang nilalang, I know it was January.

"Nash, you know the answer to that question already... you don't need to ask anymore because my answer is Yes." Sabi ko, agad naman napatayo si Nash at niyakap ako ng sobrang higpit. "Hindi mo alam kung gaano ako kasaya ngayon." Sabi niya.

"Trust me I know." Sabi ko sabay hiwalay sa yakap, he placed the ring on my finger at nagsigawan na ang lahat.

This is the best day ever!

----------

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow