33

Scynthia's PoV

Man it's good to be back! But for a while Sasha lang muna ako... I want to piss someone off.

I saw Daniella coming our way. "Nash, yung fiancè mo mukhang aawayin ulit ako." Sabi ko tila takot na takot. "Don't worry ipagtatanggol kita." Then he kissed me.

Lumapit si Daniella saakin at akmang sasampalin na ako pero pinigilan siya ni Nash. "Lay a hand on her and I will make sure you wish you didn't." Sabi ni Nash. "Woah, Nashy boo... ako na bahala dito." Nakangiting sabi ko.

He knows what I mean...

"Gusto mong masuspend ulit?" Pangasar ko. "You bitch!" Sinampal niya ako.

Ngumisi ako... now I can hurt her and not get suspended, Why? Kasi siya unang nanakit eh...

"What are you going to do now? Oh I know, you're going to tell the teacher again aren't you? Diyan ka naman kasi magaling eh, sa pagsusumbong! Kasi isa kang magaagaw at sumbongera! You're a weakling! Sigaw niya.

And that just pissed me off. "Patay!" Narinig kong sigaw ni January. I ignored her.

"I gave you warnings already two warnings to be exact... first the day you bumpped into me and..." I paused. "And?" Tanong niya with a raised brow.

Ngumisi ako bago ituloy. "And second the day you knocked my stuff on the floor and called me weak..." natigilan siya. "Remember? I said If you say those words again you will find yourself bald, dead, bloody, full of stab wounds, in a sack, and floating in Manila Bay... akala mo makakalimutan ko yun?" And with that binigyan ko siya ng suntok sa mukha causing her to fall.

"But, killing you won't be fun for me will it? Instead I will ruin your life... and you know why?" I held her collar and forced her to stand up and face me, I gave her a very scary look. "Because I am Scynthia Rose Orelio, and you never mess with me or you will wish you would be living in hell instead of living here." I said in a low scary voice.

Binitawan ko siya at tumalikod. "Now I want you lost before I turn around again or I will change my mind and just kill you." Sabi ko, I waited for three seconds then tumalikod ulit.

Wala na siya... pathetic...

I sat down on my seat, nagpalak pakan lahat. "Bravo! Best show ever!" Sabi ni January. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

*****

The week was just normal, hindi ko nakita si Daniella ni anino wala akog makita... mabuti nalang... and Nash forced his dad to stop his enggagement with Daniella, pumayag naman yung dad niya kasi sabi niya masgusto niya ako kaysa kay Daniella... sucks for her...

Today was our foundation week, yup you heard it right foundation WEEK. We were supposed to be in our PE uniforms for the whole week but we're us... so we wore a civillian attire instead, the teacher's were fine with it because Lex sort of like rules the school so... yeah...

And what's weird here is we had this weird pagent called "Barako Babes" in which the boys have to act like gays and have a pagent... it's really weird and funny. "Nash, sumali ka doon!" Sabi ko. "No, ayoko nga! I don't want to embarass myself infront of the whole school." Sabi niya.

"Please." Sabi ko. "No Scynthia, ipagkakalat ko yung sikreto mo sa ospital." Sabi niya.

Ah fuck...

"Okay! Okay! You win." Sabi ko. "Good." He grinned.

"Sali nalang tayo sa Mr. And Ms. Lawrence Academy." Sabi ni Nash. "What!? No way! I don't do pagents, plus I don't have any talents." Sabi ko.

"Ano wala! Scynthia, I heard you play the Violin before in the music room!" Sabi ni January, napanganga ako sa sinabi niya.

That was supposed to be a secret!

I gave her a death glare. "Holy shit! Sorry!" Sabi niya.

"Wait you play the Violin?" Tanong ni Nash. "Hindi obvious." Sabi ni January.

I glared at her. "Sorry but bakit ayaw mong ipakita yung talent mo sa Violin?" Tanong ni Nash. "Because I don't want to." Sabi ko.

"I want to hear you play." Sabi ni Nash. "What?" I asked.

"I want to hear you play." Ulit niya. "I heard you the first time I'm not deaf." Sabi ko.

"Then C'mon." Hinila niya ako patayo. "Nash no." Sabi ko.

"Why?" He asked. "Nothing." Sabi ko.

"Wala naman pala eh, then C'mon." Sabi niya. "No." Sabi ko.

"Scynthia, C'mon." Sabi niya. "I said NO!" Sigaw ko.

Natigilan yung lahat, nilapitan ako ni Nash at kinapa yung mukha ko. "Why?" Tanong niya. "Because I only play when I'm alone or with Alex, pamilya ko nga hindi alam na tumutugtog ako eh." Sabi ko.

"What?" Tanong niya. "It reminds me of Alex." Sabi ko, and I felt tears coming from my eyes.

Niyakap ako ni Nash. "Shh, don't cry." Sabi niya.

I don't know why but my tears stopped, humiwalay ako sa yakap. "But I have to man up and do it for Alex, she always wanted me to perform infront of everybody." Sabi ko sabay hila kay Nash papunta ng music room.

I got the Violin. "This is a piece me and Alex have been working on." Sabi ko, I started playing...

As I was playing, hindi ko mapigilan mapapikit... I was holding back the tears forming in my eyes.

Alex naman kasi eh, sabi mo saakin noon magtatayo tayo ng sariling business paglaki natin, tayo yung magbusiness partners kasama si Jaime, you said you were going to get married to a prince in a castle at ako yung maid of honnor...

But now those are just memories I hold...

I finally stopped playing and sat on the floor to weap, niyakap ulit ako ni Nash. "That was so beautiful." He kissed my forehead. "Don't cry Scynthia, it's okay. Hindi tayo sasali okay lang saakin." Sabi niya.

Minulat ko yung mga mata ko. "No, gusto kong sumali..." sabi ko.

He was surprised of my words, I know because he stiffed.

Don't worry Alex makikita mo yung ate mo sa stage tumutug tog ng Violin... tutuparin ko yung mga wish mo...

----------

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow