39

Charles' PoV

She was put in the ICU, we couldn't go in because of that... all we can do was just stare throughthe window. "Scynthia, please wake up... I promise I won't be an ass to you anymore." I cried. "Just don't leave me... Scynthia please." I know it seemed gay but why the fuck would I care!?

"Charles, we have to go now..." sabi ni Kendal. "No I wont leave her." Sabi ko.

"Charles, don't torture yourself." Sabi ni Ice. "Please just leave me." Sabi ko.

"Charles..." January held my shoulder. "Just leave me here for a while." Mahinang sabi ko.

They didn't fight with me anymore and just bid their goodbyes and left me.

Oh lord, I know I'm a lousy person... I never pray to you anymore because I thought I didn't want anything anymore...but I was wrong... I know you think I'm bad but please just don't kill Scynthia I love her and Alex still needs her... I should be the one on that bed fighting with death and her... please just save her... I would do anything to get her back... I'll pray everyday again... I'll stop fighting... I'll stop being bad... just please keep her alive...

Suddenly her heart monitor started beating fast. "Scynthia! NO! NURSE! HELP!" I yelled... I ran and called a doctor.

They didn't want me to go in so I just stayed outside looking at her through the window... the her heart beat started beating faster... Scynthia! Don't go, please...

Until it was now a thin line on the screen. "SCYNTHIA!" I yelled and banged the glass. The doctor started talking and the nurse handed her the electric shit... whatever you call that... I'm to sad to recall what's the name of that...

"Clear." Scynthia please... "Clear." Scynthia, don't go! "Clear." Scynthia...

"The patient is not responding anymore." Narinig kong sabi ng doctor, tumingin siya sa relo niya. "Time of death 11:35 pm." With that my world shattered...

I fell on the ground as my tears also rolled down my eyes.

No... this isn't happening! No! This isn't!

January's PoV

Charles have been so quiet the passed few days, he would just stare off to space and not even look or talk to us.

Today was Scynthia's burrial... and to our surprise Alex was still alive, Alex told us everything... Scynthia just faked Alex death so Alex could live a quiet and simple life.

Scynthia's actually a nice person.

The whole ceremony Charles just stood there all quiet and didn't even shed any tear but he looked really broken, as if his whole world just shattered into pieces.

After all of this, Scynthia's family already went home along with the other visitors, but me and the gang stayed. "Charles, you okay?" Tanong ni Ice, umiling si Charles. "Charles, you don't have to do this... Scynthia is our friend, we know how it feels to loose her." Sabi ni Kendal.

I saw a tear roll down Charles' eye. "Charles." I hugged him.

*****

The whole year passed normally, well except on our side... Charles, never hung out with us anymore after her death... Kendal stopped being weird... Ice stopped being noisy as well... and Lex, she was even more silent now, her words are always short and measured, her words would only get long when needed... and me? We I am now as quiet as them... because without Scynthia, life is so very dull and boring...