17

Scynthia's PoV

My eyes widened at what I saw, it was Daniella and her friends...

I just found out why she was mad at me, she has this big huge ass crush on Nash and she knew I kept hangging out with him.

"Nash, play along I wanna do something." Sabi ko kay Nash. "Sure." Sabi niya.

"Akbayan mo ako." Sabi niya. "Sure whateves." Sabi niya sabay akbay saakin.

Dumaan saamin si Daniella at nakita kami ni Nash na magkaakbayan, agad siya tumigil sa paglalakad at napatingin saamin.

"Nash, just play alone okay?" Bulong ko, tumawa at ngumiti si Nash. "Sure, I know what your doing." Sabi niya.

Tumawa ako at ngumiti. Then I pulled him by his nape and smacked my lips onto his, I glanced at Daniella's place and I gave her a smirk then closed my eyes. I peeped and saw her storm off.

Agad ako humiwalay kay Nash at tumawa. "Nababaliw ka na ba Rose?" Tanong ni Ice. "I was just having my revenge for Daniella." Sabi ko.

"Nice one Red." Sabi ni Kendal at nakipag high five saakin. "I know I'm awesome." I said.

Bumalik na sila Lex at January at nakabihis na rin si Lex. "What did we miss?" Tanong ni January. "Rose kissed Charles on the lips to have revengo on Daniella." Sabi ni Kendal.

"What!? I missed it!" Sabi ni January. "You should have seen her face it was pricless!" Sabi ko tawang tawa parin.

"That must have been funny." Sabi ni Lex. "Oh guys by the way where are you guys going for the holidays?" Tanong ni Kendal.

"Pupunta yung family namin sa Korea." Sabi ni Ice. "Our family is going to celebrate with Scynthia's family." Sabi ni Nash.

"So is ours." Sabi ni January. "How about you Lex?" Tanong ni Kendal.

"We're going to celebrate in Korea as well." Sabi ni Lex. "Ikaw Kendal?" Tanong ko.

"We're going to celebrate at your place Rose, my parents planned it and I bet it's about business again." Sabi ni Kendal. "Okay lang yan, we could just stay at my room and stay up till dawn." Sabi ko.

"Cool!" Sabi ni January. "Uh, guys..." biglang sabi ni Nash.

"Bakit Charles?" Tanong ni Ice. "I have to go, my dad texted me and said my cousin's home." Natatarantang sabi niya.

"That's a problem why?" Tanong ko. "He ruins my room when he get's inside, and I don't want him to ruin my gifts for you guys." Sabi niya.

"Why do cousins always do that? My cousin does that too." Sabi ni January. "Who doesn't have a cousin like that?" Sabi ni Kendal.

"Bye guys." Agad tumakbo paalis si Nash. "Paano na yan? Fantastic Five ulit tayo hindi na Big Hero Six." Sabi ni Kendal.

"Seriously?" I said. "What?" He asked innocently.

After thae whole shit that happened at the Arcade we went around the mall just randomly looking at things and being noisy, until we suggested we should watch a movie. January and the boys were fighting over which movie we should watch.

The boys suggested an action movie... which is fine by me... while January suggested a horror movie... which is also fine by me...

"Action!" Sabi ni Kendal. "Horror!" Sabi ni January.

"Action!" Sabi ni Ice. "Horror nga!" Sabi ni January.

"Guys quit fighting over that shit, let's just vote on it." Sabi ko. "Fine." Sabi nila.

"Who ever wants a horror movie raise your hand." Sabi ko, me, January, and Lex's hands raised. "Okay, who ever want's a Action movie raise your hand." Sabi ko, Ice, Kendal, and my hand raised.

"I have an Idea, what if we just watch both." Sabi ko. "Oh yeah." Sabi ng tatlo.

We ended up watching both of the movies, we watched the horror first and then the action. When we got out of the movie house it was already dark so we decided to go home. When we reached the parking lot we bid our goodbyes before stepping in our cars and driving away.

I was now silently driving home when I immediately stepped on the breaks. "What the fuck!?" I yelled, I stepped out of the car and walked to the front of my car to face this person. "Are you planning on killing yourself!? Because if you are don't include me in your plan! I don't want to get arrested by you!" Sigaw ko sa babaeng muntik ko nang masagasaan.

"Sorry." Sabi niya, I sighed. "Are you okay?" Tanong ko.

"I'm okay, I'm just really depressed." Sabi niya. "Why?" Tanong ko.

I just realized she was wearing a patients gown and blood was comming out of her wrist as if she removed the dextrose from it.

"Nothing." Sabi niya. "You know, if you're depressed don't end your life, because it would be a total waste. The thing you should do is just solve your problem and don't run away from it." Sabi ko.

"Thank you." Sabi niya. "And uh, go back to the hospital they might find you." Sabi ko.

"I will thanks." Sabi niya sabay lakad paalis.

I stepped back in my car and continued driving home... that girl reminded me of myself a few years ago, I almost killed myself too... It was stupid to go to Edge without experience of fighting at all, I almost got killed luckily the person I was fighting with agve me a chance...

"Tap out or die." I still remembered the look he gave me, he was telling me with his eyes that he wont hurt me anymore, he pittied me.

Pagdating ko sa bahay agad ako sinalubong ng kapatid ko na nakaupo sa sofa habang nanunood ng TV at kumakain ng Ice cream.

"Hey Jaime." Sabi ko. "Hey Sis." Sabi niya.

Agad ako umakyat papuntang kwarto ko. Pagbukas ko sumalubong saakin ang isang regalo na nakapatong sa kama ko. I slowly opened it and saw a note in it and a teddy bear.

---

Scynthia I know this is lame but here it goes...

For my days of grey are over
For you have gave me a great power
A power of feeling which I felt for you
These few days I've been thinking about you
Your beautiful face
Your aluring smile
Your amazing personality that I really do admire
And all I wish to say to you
Is the simple I Love You
That I've been meaning to say infront of you
But I've been to coward and that is true
But please my princess believe me when I say to you
These feelings I have is sincerly true
I love you and nobody else but you
And how I also wish you would say I love you too.

---

I felt touched at that note... but... who did it come from?

----------

A/N: I know that you guys know who...

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow