23

Sasha's PoV (Scynthia's PoV)

They looked shock at what I suggested.

What's wrong with a plain red half mask?

"Do you want anything else to go with the mask?" Tanong ni Nash. "Nah, I have nothing else in mind. Why?" Tanong ko.

"How about a hood?" Tanong ni Lex. "A hood? I'm not Little Red Riding Hood." I said with a laugh, they looked shocked again.

Are they getting weirded out with my words or something?

"Okay just a plain mask." Sabi ni January. "Okay." I smiled.

*****

After classes we went to Edge, I don't know why but I felt weird when I saw that place... why do I feel like already went here?

This place is weird... suddenly my head started to hurt, but I just ignored it and faced they guys.

"Are we safe in this place?" Tanong ko. "Yeah, don't worry you're safe with us." Sabi ni January.

I don't know why but I trust them, kahit ngayon ko lang sila nakilala pinagkatiwalaan ko na sila...

I was shocked when I went in, the place was packed with people screaming, most of them were men, I glaced atnthe certain area they were looking at it was a boxing ring and I saw a man killing another man with his hands. I cringed.

What are we doing in this place? It smells bad here, a mix of sweat, alchohol, and smoke... This place is dangerous for people like us.

I glanced at the gang and they looked like they weren't even bothered. They hang out in this kind of place? This place is scary!

"What are we doing here? It looks like this place is dangerous." Sabi ko. "You see Sasha, we've been here for a long time now and don't worry they wont hurt you once they see you with us." Sabi ni Ice.

"I'm scared, but I also feel thrilled I don't know why?" I said.

Why do I feel excited? They are killing each other but I can't help but feel excited... I don't know why. I have to get out of here, but I don't want to be alone! This place is scary! Even the outside!

"Uh, guys why are we here anyway?" I asked. "No reason." Sabi ni January.

My eyes widened in shock. "Is this your kind of hazing!? I don't want to join your fraternity!" I screamed then ran out of that place.

Hinabol nila ako at hinawakan sa pulso. "Sasha, chill out... we don't have a fraternity, this isn't hazing, and calm down." Sabi ni Nash. "I'm scared, get me out of here, please." Sabi ko.

He hugged me, I don't know why but I felt my heart flip by his touch. "Don't be scared, I'm here for you." Sabi niya.

I felt safe in his arms. "Okay." I said.

Humiwalay siya sa yakap. "Do you want to go home now?" Tanong ni Lex. "Nah, can I hang out with you guys for a while? But not in there." I said pointing at Edge.

"How about we eat first." Sabi ni Kendal. "Where do you want to eat Sasha?" Tanong ni Ice.

"How about McDonalds?" I suggested. "Sure! C'mon guys let's go! My treat!" Sigaw ni Ice.

We rode in Kendal's pickup because we left our cars at school, Kendal had a driver that's why we stayed at the back and stud there screaming random stuff until we arrived at McDonalds.

"Okay, you guys find a seat while I order our food." Sabi ni Ice.

We were finally seated, I was in between the two girls while the boys were in front of us. January was playing with her phone, Lex was reading a book, and Kedal was playing his IPad.

I feel like I've been in this situation before... how odd.

Nash was staring at me, I just stared down to my phone and I texted my mom.

To: Mommy Hayley

Mom, I'm just hangging out with my new friends. Don't worry about me ^_^ we are now here in McDonalds.

I didn't wait for my mom to reply, I just kept my phone in my pockets and stared at Nash's face... he really looks familliar.

"Nash, do I know you?" I asked suddenly, the others looked at my direction along with Nash. "I don't know." Sabi niya.

"Ayun! I know now!" Sigaw ko bigla, nataranta yung lahat. "What?" Tanong bigla ni Nash.

"Ikaw si Charles Ignacio! The heir of the Santiago group of companies! Kaya pala namumukhaan kita." Sabi ko, the gang looked disapointed. "Yeah." Lang yung sabi ni Nash, I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"And you're Kendal White the heir of J.W malls and businesses, It's awesome that all of you guys are friends... I also read something about your friend Scynthia." Sabi ko. "What did you read about her?" Tanong ni January.

"Scynthia Rose Orelio, heiress of the S.O companies, but due to private reasons hindi na siya ying heiress and the new heiress is Jaime Anne Orelio." Sabi ko. "Anong nangyari sa kanya? Bakit hindi na siya yung heiress?" Tanong ko.

"She was planning on staying with her aunt in states when suddenly the plane she rode crashed in sea." Malungkot na paliwanag ni January. "Ah, pareho pala kami." Sabi ko.

Nanlaki yung mga mata nila at napauwang yung mga bibig nila. "Bakit? Anong nangyari sayo?" Tanong ni Nash. "Sabi kasi ng parents ko two years ago that's why I lost my memories because while I was riding the airplane it crashed in the ocean." Sabi ko.

"What happened?" Tanong ni Nash. "All I remember are blurry images." Sabi ko.

"Tell us what you know." Sabi ni January.

Flashback...

The images in my mind were all blurry... I was kissing a man in the airport and I heard them talking.

"See you later." It was my voice. "See you later." Sabi nung isa.

I sat on my seat... the airplane already took off, it was already by the ocean when suddenly everyone started panicing.

"The plane is about to crash!" Sigaw ng isang pasahero, nagsigawan na yung lahat while I stay in my seat I don't know what was going on.

Until I felt something hit my head.

*****

I woke up on shore. I stood up and looked around.

Suddenly I colapsed again, this time I woke up in the hospital and there were two people there.

"Who are you guys?" I asked the two strangers, tumingin sila sa isa't isa at humarap saakin. "I'm Hayley Strike, and this is my husband William Strike, we are your parents." Paliwanag ng babae.

"Who am I?" Tanong ko. "You're... Sasha... Sasha Faith Strike our only daughter." Sabi ng babae.

End of Flashback...

"It was scary that time, I was scared to trust them but nagpa DNA test kami at positive ang resulta namin." I said with a grin.

They had shocked looks on their faces... dumating na si Ice dala dala yung pagkain namin. "What did I miss?" Tanong ni Ice.

Tinitigan lang siya ng iba.

This is weird...

----------

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow