13

Scynthia's PoV

Nilibot ni Nash yung tingin niya sa mga nakaupo at bumalik saakin. "You're the leader of the Lethal Empire?" Tanong niya, I smirked then nodded.

He looked at the people sitting. "The Blood Seeker, Queen Bee, Jack Frost, The Matrix, and Little Red Riding Hood all in one place." Sabi niya.

I was surprised that he called us according to the arrangement of the empires... wait how did he know who we are? I think he always goes to Edge...

"You are?" Kendal asked in an Austrailian Accent. "Oh, I'm Charles Santiago." Sabi ni Nash.

"What's your empire?" January asked in a Chinese accent. "I'm in the Lethal Empire." Sabi ni Nash.

"What's your code name in the empire?" Ice asked in a British accent, just like mine. "Oh, they call me Phoenix." Sabi niya tila may naalala... phoenix? How? Is it a coincidence that I call myself Phoenix sometimes...

"Why Phoenix?" Lex asked in a deep cold voice, totally far from her normal voice. "Uhm... because I actually died before, I was already covered with a white blanket but suddenly I woke up, that's the time they started calling my Phoenix." He said.

"Died? How?" I asked. "I was shot before near the chest." He said.

"They should call you Titanium man you're bullet proof!" Sabi ni Kendal. "You know what Blood Seeker, you remind me a lot about my friend... he calls himself Banana Prince and acts just like you." That's because he is him!

"Guess I have a fan." Sabi ni Kendal sabay ngisi. "By the way before I forget, I called you all for a reason and for one reason only." I said.

"What?" Tanong ni Nash. "All of you will investigate about the whole Traitor thing and report to me all of the stuff you've gathered, if you even gather info." I said.

"Yes ma'am!" Sabi nilang lahat.

I trust these people more than the usless leaders of the other Empires.

"Good, now get out of my Sight." I said then walk out that room like a boss, actually I am the boss.

I was walking peacefully to my car when someone grabbed my wrist causing me to punch his face. "Charles!? Never do that!" I said in my accent. "Sorry, I deserved that." He said rubbing his right eye.

"What do you want?" Tanong ko. "I just wanted to ask you something." Sabi niya still rubbing his eye.

"What?" I asked. "Why haven't you showed yourself to the people that you're the leader of Lethal?" Tanong niya.

"Because I don't want to, now goodbye." I walked to my car and stepped in it.

Paguwi ko sa bahay wala yung buong pamilya ko, bakit? They have a lot of stuff to do, Jaime has a group project to work on, and my parents have jobs.

Iwan ako magisa! Wohoo! Ang saya saya! Note the sarcasm...

I was planning on sleeping when someone just had to visit me!

*Ding-Dong*

I was walking to the door with a huge frown on my face, when I realized I haven't changed yet... I quickly ran up to my room and got pajamas and changed. I don't want that person to think I left the house or something okay!

Bumaba ako sinalubong ako ng maid. "Ma'am Scynthia, nandito po si Sir Charles." Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya, agad ako tumakbo patungo ng sala.